Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Pick-up - no-name good sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by war_subvert, Apr 23, 2009.

1. #1 war_subvert, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    Got some of this last night. Smells musky but very sweet at the same time, strong smelling bud, tastes sweet and slightly earthy.

Has a very nice head high, pretty strong sativa that got my thoughts racing:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. #2 Iceni Toker, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    Wow, that's some awsome bud man! Whereabouts in the UK are you? Makes me wish I could get stuff like that in Norwich! Seems to be a sudden influx of British members with DANK ass pickups recently which is great! We're taking over.....slowly but surley.

Edit: That was my 420th post!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

3. That bud looks the bollox mate.

UK's had some real nice smoke lately, starting to push thourhg again. Also nice to see the return of import hashes.

4. Cheers, yeah i've been getting better shit for the last couple of months too
    Cheers mate i'm in somerset

5. Looks like some dank bud.