Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Pick Up - 1/4th of Bubblegum :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zabadeano, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Picked this up before , 1/4th bubblegum .

man so tasty . just had 2 reefs and im soo blazed . what a nice high. !!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

£45 for 7g

in new btw , highh all . laterz

Attached Files:

2. What's with the tin foil, man?

3. dealer had no bags left , so gave me it in that , its in a jar now tho

4. that's actually a pretty good price, and from what i can see it looks dank

5. Not bad man, not bad =)

6. Looks decent.

7. Hmm.. yeah... I hear bubble gum is a hard strain to grow.

8. Prices rising with you too then?

Always been £40 a quarter round here, now for the good stuff you've got to pay £45, evven £50 sometimes.

9. £45 aint bad man, looks good to.

round here when dry spells occur, 1/4's normally reach about £50-£60, highest ive seen is £65 but that was a one off really lol

but there aint been a dry spell for a while so its still only £35 a quart round here

but back on topic, looks nice man, enjoy that smoke

10. Goes homegrown = £35 1/4th Import = £40 1/4th then Named strains = £45 1/4th

11. looks good mate

around my way its £20/£25 an 1/8 & £40/£50 a 1/4, personally i've been getting the 20/40 option lately.

12. Man, it's like £70 for a 1/4 on the Isle of Man. And it's not even good weed from what I've heard. I've had to stick to hash sadly :(

13. Mamnnnn £70 a 1/4 that sucks. I'm just doin a wake'n' bake with the bubblegum lol.

This is the first i have bought 1/4th , i always did 20 bag which are between 3.0 g - 3.5 g which cost £20 Always.

Sounds like it costly down south ;)