Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Oz prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thompsonbassman, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Hey there guys how you doing?

Tonight/tomorrow I should be sorting out my first big buy, hopefully an oz of some nice high grade buds! Definitely gonna get that shit weighed out to 28gs and make sure its some nice tasty buds, but I was wondering about the prices in the UK for weed.

I've seen prices from about £100 - £300 and I was just wondering what you guys were paying. I believe I'll be paying about £200 for this stuff. If it's legit 28g dank though I think that's gonna be worth it.

Also £200 GBP is about $310 US

What do you guys think?

2. Free if you grow it yourself :D however standard price is £160 an oz though dealers sometimes swing a bit lower like £140 an oz to keep customer satisfaction up ;) if its good stuff though £200's alright, its your money buddy.

3. Hell yeah man, I'd definitely go for it and 310 USD is pretty good for where I live.

4. Depends where you're buying, and who you're buying off. £200 isn't a rip off, but definitely on the higher end.

5. Yeh £160 because 8th is £20, but if it is really good stuff paying a bit extra is fine. Have fun with that shit :) :smoke:

6. No, a score is £20.
    An eighth is never £20 unless you're buying Thai or mersh. Dank buds sell for £6-10/g at very low weights, and £20 is getting you a 2-2.8g score depending on quality. So you're never getting an eighth.

7. Yeah this guy is right.

It's very rarely £20 on the 1/8 unless you're buying from a grower or somebody very generous. These 20 bags are rarely more than 3gs. Proper 8ths go for around £30 round here if they're about, usually just these stupid 20 bags though.

So £200 is on the higher end of things? What you guys paying for dank Os then?

8. I buy bulk, so the prices I buy my herb at aren't relevant.
    Fortunately I have a ton of contacts, so I know the prices across the board. What it all depends on is how deep your dealer is selling. If an ounce is on the lower end of the weights they do, expect a lower price, if it's on the higher end, expect a higher price.

For someone who is selling wieghts of ounces and above, expect standard dank to be £140-£180.
    For someone who's selling tens, scores, eighths, qs, halfs, and ounces, expect £180-240.

That's in London, if you go out of London those prices all decrease by £20-40/ounce.

9. ^this

10. Who remembers when an ounce used to cost £130 in Manchester/England and when dutch import was the best stuff around? Now that vacuum sealed dutch import we get is full of adulterants, it doesn't smell/taste right.

11. Man I've been smoking nearly two years, never bought in bulk like this. What's the deal with bud near you? Where abouts in Manchester you at?

Also - I think I may be able to budge the guy to £180, hopefully.

12. £180 for an O of nice green normally gone to £160 before and once got an O fro £150.
    Also picked up an O of some mids for £60

13. Sounds good man, were these definitely legit 28g ounces or were you just pickin up what you were told was an O?? I know when people do this they can be as little as 20g.

14. It all depends on where you are, at home im Wales I'll get 1.8 for £20 but when I'm in Uni in Hull I'll get 3 - 3.5 for £20 from what I can tell same quality. What I'm saying from my experience you ask for an 8th you just end up getting 20 quids worth.

15. I just realised your from Manchester, I'm from Hulme. I can almost guarantee you wont get any top notch buds for £180 an oz. If you haven't heard a generic name like "Amnesia Haze" or "Blueberry" then you are more than likely going to get some commercially grown weed, usually grown by the vietnamese gangs. They don't care about drying weed either so be prepared to dry it yourself.

You never know though, you might get lucky!

PM me with your findings.

16. Yeah legit 28grams weighed out infront of me. I had some ass hole sell me an 11g half once.

17. I would hate to live in London. Whilst obviously it's also a matter of who you know, seems you guys are still getting ripped off :eek:. Ounce for £120-£150 where I'm at, and an eighth is 3.5g. Admittedly I know my dealers fairly well, but it seems you're getting ripped off even when compared to those who barely know the dealers.

18. If you're getting ripped off, you just don't know where to look. I go outside of London to pick up weight at £80-120/ounce of shit straight out of Dam, or some legit cheese and lemon, other named strains too.

19. Where you find your hookups?
    I live in Kent and quality here is decent but I'm sure I can get better and for better prices. Swear some of the dealers I know don't even bother to weigh it

20. Dont usually buy oz's so dont have a solid connect for deals that high, but i bought one a month ago and was £170.00 for high mids.