UK outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by westy6565, Jun 18, 2011.

1. #1 westy6565, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    Ok hi all you lot, ive been lingering here for a couple years now, but never really posted, so here goes, ive got a 2 week old blueberry bagseed outdoors, started it indoors under cfls in a small cupboard with tinfoil, but now ive had to move it outdoors because of certain people finding out, and i couldnt check it enough where it was and a few of the leaves got light burn, i trimmed some of these leaf tips off that were burnt is that ok? because i read that the fan leaves and whatnot suppy the plants energy, and my other question is we've been getting a fair bit of rain, can the cannabis plant withstand this? and does anyone else have expereience of growing outdoor in uk, as its gone a bit droopy i think because of too much rain, am i best to bring it in when it rains and put it on the windowsill? thanks for your time to read this, happy tokin :p ill put pictures up later.....

2. I'd say leave it alone, you'd probably stress it out moving it around. As to trimming leaves, again I personally wouldn't. rain is good for the plant, but don't let it sit in water or the roots will get damaged. Is your plant in a pot? what type of soil are you using?