Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Early morning mission tomorrow just got my soil mixed and bagged up, nutes/phd water mixed in bottles ready also. Got some black plant mesh this aft to protect them and a shit load of slug pellets. Just got a shovel to take up there and leave it also some bits to make some steaks and clear up the area. Il take some progressive piks in the morning having some bother posting piks at the min... wish me luck kids

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'll use 2 litres and I was thiking if the slit was too big on the propergator spike I'll tape it up so the water takes longer to empty. I'll sort out something my outdoor grow won't be til next year lol. But glad you thought about the same things as I did. They look good to use to be honest as they are so cheap and you can screw on pop bottles. Only issue I see about them is some pop bottles might not screw on as they are all different size. Have to find the right size pop bottle ha ha
    Wow man good luck you will need a big rucksack lol.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coke bottle are fine and you make the slit tje is just. A groove to make the slit you out a smal slit in it with a knife

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll use them inside a greenhouse in the pots

5. IMG_7406.JPG

Mission complete took me roughly 1.5 hours biggest chore was getting the gear up there lol had a bag of fucking soil bust on me aswell when I threw it over the fence to begin with too absolutely fucked got up at 3:30 mixed nutes loaded and set off, full shift till 5 now and doing some over time till about 9 lol glad there in though. IMG_7407.JPG
    IMG_7408.JPG
    It’s a little over crowded with the trees but I had a think about it while I was up there as it’s quite open either side of the plot but you can see it from below so it’s a sacrifice made for security but theyl defo still get enough. If this year goes well I’m filling that entire plot next year I guarantee it my mesh needs a little tidying up but it took me a lot longer than expected to dig the holes for the plants as the ground was solid and full of big bed pieces of bed rock but I got them deep enough. How often you guys checking your plots? Thinking of just going every Sunday morning to check physically but I’m gna check mid week with my drone just to make sure there still there have a good day guys

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 3
  6. Nice looking goo make sure you pull up all of the greenery you can I can see loads of weeds growing in between your plants then put new soil over just to stop stuff growing between your plants. And pull up a bit more of the greenery around it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wicket plot though man can't believe you got 8 plants down. Nice job with the mesh you can prop it up with sticks and as they get taller you can use bigger sticks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Looking good man, would love to see some of that drone footage

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Was out in camden and came accross these. Never heard of the strain personally !

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hahah love that mon, worth it in the end though looks class! You gonna stick the skunk outside or have them indoors?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice drone shot of your spot man lol that's a good way of scoping it out you could add a water bottle so it automatically waters them. That's a joke I wouldn't advise that lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. Outside mate soaking them tonight, got 5 so don’t know wether to sit them about or dig them into the banking where the others are... might have a walk further up as there’s a bit of woodland and some other dense bits so might do good in there out the way just thinking bout the smell off them

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hahaha as much as it’s laughable there’s Americans picking take always up with the same one I have it’s fucking mad. Then in Russia there sticking hand guns on them that can fire on command... never gna end well lol

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nice in prison they were flying drugs in with them I looked out my cell window the one night and there was a drone hovering our side someone's window with a parcel and all the boys were getting excited I watched them share it out that night passing the stash from window to window lol.

Apparently they use a special homing button on them so they could fly it to the same guys cell window over and over again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Looking great mate, that must of killed you doing all that in one go! Lol i got my first in the ground Wednesday :) Frisian Duck Photoperiod Fem [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Boo'sBuds Boo'sBuds Auto Blue Seedsman COB grow

• Like Like x 3
  16. I've never seen sensi seeds come in a circle packet like that??? Does it say greenhouse pack on it lol? Also does your drone have a special homing button so it can go to the same place and how far from you can you fly it?

• Like Like x 1