Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Yeah man I bet! I can only use a couple of 25W atm it's not ideal

2. You gotta do what you gotta do. Can you get a couple more? I have some splitters so I can plug 2 lamps into one lamp holder. eBay or amazon are my friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm already walking the line a little bit with some family members so I don't think any more glow from my room would go down too well lol. I'm hoping to get them outdoors permanently soon. What have you got growing?

4. Sweet Tooth Auto and a Lemon Potion CBD auto at the moment but hopefully a couple of others this year.
    I've got a grow diary (with way too much detail!) but I stuck it in the wrong place:
    Outdoor Autos starting on CFLs

• Like Like x 1
  5. George would you say the low watt cfls are helping even slightly?
    Couldnt get away from work at lunch will try and get a couple of pics tmo of how the outdoors ones have coped.
    Iv got colarado cookies , white widdow and zskittlez. Any experience lads?

• Like Like x 1

6. Yeah man 23w is definitely helping the plants i have them under! Im going to get some 40w in though just to help some more! Not grown any of them myself mate

7. 20180515_064952.jpg 20180515_065131.jpg 20180515_064952.jpg 20180515_065131.jpg Glad to see they have settled in as planned!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. [QUOTE="Plainsailing, post: 24104871, member: 10528022444744] View attachment 2444745 Glad to see they have settled in as planned!![/QUOTE]

This is really cool idea man people will think it's part of the planted trees if anyone passes lol nice one.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Are all of those plants there going outside then? They are pretty big now and you have a few there lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. How's the overnight temps going to affect autos? We are getting down to about 10º in the night and around 20º in the day. I want to get mune out too but I'm being a pussy about it lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. It'll be sound as long g as they are getting watered daily now it's hot. The ground is drying out fast. All depends how you see setup outdoors if your in a greenhouse you'll be sound but if you are all open you can stick a large clear plastic bag over to start with it should be OK though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea, I think I'll get em out saturday evening if I can. It's easy access so I might just have to cover them at night for a few nights. From what I have read just now, 15ºC seems to be about the stress threshold. I suppose Sativas most susceptable, Indicas not so much and I imagine ruderalis not too much at all. With these auto being a mix of all 3 it's anyone's guess! I'm just trying to max my yeild.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Well good luck just saying you want to water depending on how the weather is if we're having a scorcher and it's roasting hot you wanna take water every night or every day and your gonna want a lot of water. But if we're having rain then there's no need to water. Because the rain will do all the watering however you may wanna take a small amount then of water with nutrients in still.
    Wow dude that's a lot of plants to go outside lol all those 8

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dont worry too much about the overnight temps, wev got 15 in our plot , a mix between autos and fems...They dont seem to have been effected at all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I got these and i dunno if 2 liters was too much but it litrally drained it self in a few mins.

Same screw but 500ml and it deffo drained over a few days rather than flood out.

And dont cut the tip off push a knife through the groove slit you want the slit to be about 1inch long and one slit wither side of the thing about 3/4 of the way down mt chillis love them

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good to know indeed. It says in loads of places that below 15º can shock 'em but maybe thats more like an every night thing? Obviously it's down to genetics so hopefully...
    I'm going to go for it Saturday but I'll cover them up for a few nights.