Uk outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kinglerpig, Apr 1, 2018.

1. So I’ve 5 auto sensi skunk seeds to pot up tmorrow. found some spare seeds so I’m doing all my autos I have left and a couple of blueberry fem freebies going all out this year with it being so warm

IMG_7512.JPG

So I’ve the 5 white widow autos and a free auto Mazar I got from my last order from the vault same as the blueberry fems so soaking all these tonight hope this weather keeps up. Going to try and get some day time piks over the weekend probably early One morning over the weekend or one evening.

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush + auto glueberry by Dutch passion

Red dragon barneys farm + mars cobs

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

2. This is the most interesting thread on this site! Can’t wait to see them grow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IMG_7552.JPG
    5 sensi skunk autos #1 potted tonight got the 2 blueberry fems, 1 auto Mazar and 5 nirvana white widow autos soaking so theyl have hopefully split in a few days again. Auto/veg tents going to be crowded again bought some more proper chicken wire and pins as I’m going to grow these separate not in a plot together but if times tight again then theyl end up together lol. Going to try and get the 2 blueberry fems on the banking net the plot so they get some more light

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cheers mate using plant magic, ewc and perlite. Nutes to be honest I’m just using up all my part filled nute bottles shogun biosilicon, plant magic cal mag, canna a and b, root tonics and I’ve got a fair few boosters to use too in flower shogun dragon force, shogun boost, rockhard and that density I used on the blues last

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brilliant thanks mate :) I'm trying to make my own organic soil mix but I've got i plant in it as a tester and she's not doing too well lol she's still growing but she's got deficencies :/ think I'll have to take her some bottles nutes up next time. She's a Frisian Duck if your wondering whats up with her leaves [​IMG][​IMG]

Boo'sBuds Boo'sBuds Auto Blue Seedsman COB grow

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. She doesn’t look too bad mate just blast her with some nutes I’m going to plot tonight to drop aload of gear off to start the next lot in a week or so shouldn’t have to take any nutes up as it pissed it down all day and night yday so il nip up middle of next week and give them a drench. It’s soil that’s a fucker carrying around taking half of it up tonight lol

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  7. Little change from the weed.
    Me laal Veg garden is flying up.
    half growing is 4 week old and half is a fortnight old aint really coming thru yet,bar the tattys and red onion.
    got some strawberry cutz in la pots at back
    Gonna just keep adding more thru the year.
    . 1527450561694814912080.jpg 1527451071351-1549533569.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice man, wish my garden was out of way I’d have it full every year lol got a house over looking either side

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  9. Been longer than I though feeding my indoor plants so going early in morning to plot got that screen to adjust and gna make a start on the new holes for the plants in a few week

IMG_7611.JPG
    Potted the last of the seeds up tonight so the nirvana ww autos are the last in the tent

IMG_7608.JPG
    The 4 sensi skunk are 2 days above ground nearly...

IMG_7609.JPG
    The 2 blueberry fems are just about to break soil aswell got a few more busy weeks ahead priced 3 more jobs up over weekend on top of working full time and trying to keep up with these is hard work lol. Love it though hope everyone’s had a mint bank hol not got steaming this time either

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. If mine was on other side id b able to guerilla.
    My uncs is opposite he gets the sun nearly all day well u can see on the other page on this thread.
    Some of my outdoors are huge now like i wanna pull em in to flower in a couple week when my autos finish up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks mental that duck wonder how she smokes.
    Think ill try a few of them myself.

• Like Like x 2
  12. IMG_7616.JPG
    Perfect morning for it

So checked on the girls this morning and took some more stuff up to the plot... had a fucking rabbit in by looks of things when I got there it had dug down one side of a plant but not done it any harm so that’s bad. Put some decent metal steaks in this time aswell so the mesh is a lot more sturdy. Prepped 7 holes too for the next lot when there ready in a week or so aswell.

IMG_7620.JPG

Also I’m worrying about the smell a little there starting to show early signs of flower already and I could smell them as soon as I got near them so don’t know wether to put the skunk down or keep it indoors with it being a lot more pungent. Must say though I did the auto ultimate last year indoors and they didn’t smell anything like these do outdoors which isn’t a bad thing. They’ve doubled in size again too which is good hoping to give them a feed in a few days again when it brightens up and get the rest of the mesh up ready for the transplant on the rest

IMG_7623.JPG
    IMG_7621.JPG
    IMG_7618.JPG
    IMG_7619.JPG

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Uk outdoor guerilla grow

• Like Like x 4
  13. 20180528_184652.jpg getting some mental hot weather up north. 20180528_184638.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1