uk outdoor growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Im doin PP and they are ok, but if we get the rain im expecting ill be building some form of shelter for my babies. Just think all this work for the rain to ruin everything.

2. thats a good idea i think. i put 1.5 litre bottles over mine cuz the rains been quite agressive lately. i left the cap off and put some hole in the sides though. theres was also a storm here just half an hour ago with heavy, heavy wind and hail the size of dice :/ so ill check on them tonight. i also forgot to mention that i transplanted them 2 withing roughly 1 week. now because i heard that transplanting isnt so good (especially with autos) could this have been a factor for the slow growth? e.g. if you look at the 1st 2 pics of mine there doesnt seem to be as much growth as the 2nd and 3rd. the 2nd pic is after the last time i transplanted.

peace and good luck :smoke:

3. Id need 200 litre barrels for mine.:smoke:

4. I hear you buddy I was hoping to force flowering using barrels..... But I don't have any big enough!

5. this is grim its just started throwing it down...

its meant to be rain until sunday :(

And i just watered my plants the day before yesterday pretty thoroughly......

ughhhhhhh

gonna be soooooo overwatered........can die sooo easy from it aswell.....

might have to cover them with something :confused:

6. sounding awesome mate you got em in a proper glass greenhouse?

5ft is big

post some pics :smoke:

7. if your not gonna be able to get to your patch for a few days, just give em enough water. I would say... Cos its much easier to nip back up that way and re water a little before they wilt. The other way round is alot harder to reverse

8. Gonna try the the crushed garlic cloves & water method today as the damage is continuing and im not finding the source.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The tallest of the 2 is just under 16". New growth is noticable but a slow process with this bad weather. Its about 16/17 degrees, damp, with about 90% cloud cover with more rain expected.
    [​IMG]

9. DAMN BUGS!! hate the lil fuckers lol whats the cling film for?rain protection?

10. Yea the rain as been bucketing down at times. Wanna try avoid any water gathering around the tops.

11. i just went to my spot today (forgot to take pics though lol) and there not that much bigger. there on there 3rd freaking node (some the 3rd is more visable than others) at 20 fucking days. WTF IS GOING ON AND HOW DO I MAKE THEM GROW MORE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?! its soo annoying! im giving them root stimulator for the first time now (also do you think that when it pours rain it dilutes or washes the nutes out?) this has gotta help right? there also in bottles for protection. shall i take them off? i am clueless. theres no root restriction as they are outside in soil made for growing weed, so thats not the problem. :(

12. shame bout the bit of bug damage there lookin sweet , all this f**kin rain tho!!!

13. Well I got one under propper glass house in a pot but the others are in a plastic greenhouse I got from argos for £30! And they are in the ground. The cheeses and pps are just starting to show sex which is pretty exciting for me! This is my first grow but I worked on a veg farm for 4 years and so I'm happy that I know what I'm doing! I'll try and get some pics up as soon as I get the internet back at home.

14. I'm having to move my beautiful autos from their indoor homes to a field nearby due to police investigation :eek:
    I just hope they can take the elements!

15. im not having good experiences :/ you may experience very slow growth.. but let me know how yours go cuz i put mine outdoors from seed and there not big... not just hight wize but also the leaves are like as big as half my thumb.. i havnt checked in about 4 ish days so maybe there has been progress.. but im not too optimeistic.

good luck!

p.s. how did you find out about a police investigation??

16. #97 JustBlazeUp420, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well mine are on day 22 I believe, pic attached in one of em, both very big, grown totally organic off natural sunlight (conservatory) so my major concern is bug damage as natural light has fared well for the moment.

Luckily, I live in the southeast UK, meaning we get a lot less rain, and a lot more heat then the rest of the UK.

Good luck trying from seed! My bet is they'll double in size very quickly. I had ultra slow growth for the first two weeks, then they blew up. On day 20 they were shooting pistils, so I'm happy. I wouldn't worry too much.

The police investigation is a big one. I own and operate a high-end recording studio, and i live on the lower level (which is also a converted studio, but for personal use and close friends in hip-hop) and I grow down there. Unfortunately I had some clients looking for the bathroom and stumbled some places they shouldn't have, seeing the grow. They said they would be calling the police, and I'm taking no chances.

It's weird, you'd think being a rapper, hed be more like 'chill, you sellin?' :rolleyes: he won't make it ;)

Attached Files:

17. Jesus I just went down the garden to check on my babies and they are now monsters! 6ft at least. Horse shit is definatly the way forward people. Any thoughts on slowing them down or stopping them getting any bigger? At this rate they will have outgrown the greenhouse before they get anywhere near flowering. Would bending the tops over and tying down help?

18. sounds nice man

i think i know the greenhouses you mean from argos... are they 100% waterproof?

19. too big?!?!? can't help but complain can we? ahaha

try bending em mate if you like be very very gentle with it though

you use fresh horse shit and just put it on the top of the soil??

peace