uk outdoor growers.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tom1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. all goin good man. Its been scorching here the past few days!

My plants had wilted cos i hadnt been up there for a while (personal issues)

But i gave em all a thorough watering and they're lookin fine

Pictures on my journal soon sorry for the wait.

2. Nice man. May throw up a few myself. Got some savage weather here too

3. What would ye recommend for pest control? Noticed some Black fly on one of the girls and may have produced young. The last thing i want. Those guys are born impregnated.

4. i like this thread lol the weathers definetly getting better as the year goes on hopefully its goodbye rain hello sun from now on!!! im in the uk also and i think himalaya gold is quite well suited for UK the first himalay i did outside pulld me 4 and a half ounces!! wasnt completly ripe could have done with a week or 2 longer but fuck this is england lol

5. howdy y'all,doin my first outdoor grow this year got 5 kaya gold on the go & 3 unkown in something called a earth box,they r all doing pretty well bin out since the end of april,i'll get some pictures up for all you vouyers out there as soon as i can work out how to!

6. Allo folks , wicked bit of sun we been avin , good 4 tha bud!!!
    hopin a crit, snowryder an mi5 will be ready 4 choppin in bout 3 weeks

7. they can take a bit of abuse after all our beloveds are weeds lol

8. allo man, Ive been boilin up some water an crushin up a clove or 2 of garlic droppin in the hot water ,then leave it to cool down put ina sprayer an go 4 it,,all organic an it seems to be workin on my chillids an toms, not tried it on the gange yet tho havent neede to.hope it may help.

9. hey guys, great little threat youve got going here :) im english but ive been living in germany for the last few years. 2 1/2 weeks ago i put out 2 critical + and 3 fruit automatics (all popped that day). as this is my first auto grow im not 100% sure what to expect in terms of growth especially at this early stage. the first few days maybe week i had them in an area that didnt have a lot of direct sunlight so i noticed that they stretched a bit (i think. as said before im not sure if this is normal for autofems). i then moved them to a place with more sunlight. now 1 side is covered with trees and the other has nothing infront of it. but im still not seeing the growth i really expected (especially from autofems as they are said to be fast growers). so im on week two and a half now and they are between aprox. 15-20 cm and last time i checked (which was week 2) they were just getting there 3rd node, but just barely (including the 1 set after the cotyledons or whatever there called). we get your weather 1 week or so later so right now and lately weve been having rain and clouds with sometimes sun popping through every now and again on seldom, random occassions. do you think the reason why they seem so small is because there just not getting enough sunlight or not enough hours of sun? please help me out cuz i dont wanna end up with 10g plants -.-

heres some pics. sorry there so dark. im only at the spot at like 3:30 am. there are 6 days between each pic.

peac&pot:smoke:

10. sorry. too retarded to upload them the first time lol

Attached Files:

11. How is everyone.
    I tought we were goin to get a bit of a summer, but low and behold i look out the window and i see flood season starting.:confused:

12. you no this rain wants to fuck off :( it least plants are not half way threw flowering that wud suck

13. Lets hope it stops.
    I dont want to finish them indoors!!!! Too much heat on me.

14. my outdoor plant wont even fit in my tent its to big lol

15. Hey man I've no experience with auto fems but Ive just started about 20 purple # 1s that are about the same height and age

Give em time man

Just make sure they're getting as much sunlight as possible and I'm sure they'l give you a good harvest:smoke:

Peace

16. Hey fuck the rain boys, its staying warm if anything :cool:

17. Hi there , just give it time , I think it maybe that there outdoors , mine are in a makeshift greenhouse and there still at nowhere near the timescale that the breeders said eg. critical (not + or mass) should be 7 / 8 weeks ,that must be under lights , mine are on 12 weeks now and only 1 is close to finishing.Good luck

18. The Atlantic is an ass hole. Stirring up these dirty low pressure systems. Boooo!

:smoke:

19. Well I've got 5 ladies in a small greenhouse planted in the soil with some horse shit and they are going fine! All around 5ft and putting on 1-2 inches a day! Intact I'm praying the weather gets a bit shit for a while to stop them getting 2 damn big! Also got one runt in the sweet outdoors which is again still doing fine! Even with all the rain she's branched out nicely.
    I think it all depends on what your growing. I was recomended purple power as its bred to do well in our climate. But I also got a couple of different cheeses and a kalashnikova all doing just as well.
    There's still plenty of summer to go guys. I'm more worried about the dredded mold taking the sweet sweet sensi away in October! With daylight at around 17 hours at the moment I don't think us British (and Irish) have much to worry about!

20. And its only gettin worse down south!!:(