Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk Moroccan hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AliBigDabs, May 1, 2017.

1. Just wondering is any body seeing any premium Moroccan hash. Going round in the uk. What's the prices and quality in your area. I've been getting some lovely hash in the north west. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (primera) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] ( royal jelly ) [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Last 1 is Afghan

3. Any body???

4. Culero and rocky, that's all I've ever procured around here. No one really smokes solid here as it's generally not worth your time

5. Ther was a lot of rocky round hear Afew years ago. But was replaced with crap slate hash. (Rock hard,doesn't bubble and fluffs up when you put a flame to it.) You wood have to smoke half a oz to feel anything. Starting to see some good stuff now tho.

6. Funny i came across this, my normal dealer sent me a text the other day saying he has some new "bangin" Moroccan hash so i picked some up (q for 25) and tbh it was pretty good for hash.

edit: looks identical as well

7. I mean I call it soapbar, but yeah. Every dealer with "banging morrocan" here was just like compressed henna and ditch weed keif lmao. Bud is always decent though, i dont know if it's just my area or not. This was the only soft hash I've ever seen and I sourced it elsewhere
    aa - Copy (2).jpg

8. This is the only Moroccan hash I can get. Dealers call it pollen, I don't know if it different to the stuff you smoke or not but it goes for £10 for 2g. I only get it when there's no bush about or I've got fuck all money cause I can get it on tick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah man that's the stuff. Makes me feel ill to smoke it, tried to make edibles from it and they made me gag.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldn't try make edibles with this shit. It tastes horrible and isn't even worth smoking I always regret getting a bit after I do.

11. I've bought it too many times I've learned my lesson. Why pay £10 for 2g of shit hash when you could get 1g of decent bud. I melted it in simmering butter and it dissolved but left this sandy green residue behind, probably shouldve taken it out instead of baking it in...

12. Looks like some fantastic hash! I'd love to go to Morocco and smoke some of that.

13. Check out the thread in my sig. I get some really good hash in the USA! Malana cream, caramello, paki black...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

14. Damn man wish I could get some hash I live in midlands how much you pay for hash? I got 10 grams of tangie weed earlier for £35/$44 the stuff is a nice smoke, I haven't had hash/draw since I was 14 im now 24 haha

IMG_20170620_145653.jpg

What do you think of my pickup anyway bro? Got 10 grams for £35 and I sold a gram to my friend for £10 so works out 9 grams for £25 lol

15. Lol paki black sounds like a racial insult :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I've been getting two grades. 1. A commercial pollen. 2. A high grade Hash called Gardella. The commercial is nice but as you say fluffs up when burned. The Gardella goes sticky when burned and has an intense high. It's true everyone calls the commercial slates pollens these days. I've heard people say they prefer it to fluff up which is absolute madness to me. The stickier the Hash the better!

17. hash.jpg
    hash1.jpg hash2.jpg hash3.jpg
    Left to right moroccan, rif mountain region hash and Kashmir pollen. Sorry for the poor quality pictures but as this thread's still going and I got some nice soft hash in recently I thought i'd share

• Like Like x 1
  18. They all look amazing. To be honest it's hard to find out exactly what type of Hash it is nowadays. Most people just say what grade it's in. The good ones are very few and far between as above and all I see regularly is the "pollen" that's on offer. It's a treat to smoke something like those pictured.

19. Still though, give me blonde hash any day. The quality of hash in this country always makes me laugh, what I wouldn't give for something not grow in a ditch in morocco