Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK kush and white widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by war_subvert, Dec 17, 2009.

1. #1 war_subvert, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    Both smoke nicley. I'm not sure what type of kush it is but it's the stickiest i've ever smoked, got me very high, very stinky, great tasting and very nice body high.

The White widow has much stronger head high, lasts for quite a while, barely smells but there's a slightly sweet citrus smell, hard to describe the taste, slightly sweet, spicy and citrusy.

First 5 pics kush others ww

Shit the title makes it look like it's a strain called uk kush, should say uk pickup

Attached Files:

2. peng looking stuff as normal mate. still waiting to see some kush round my ends.

3. Dank buds man
    im dry right now:(
    smoke a bowl for me please

4. Damn, I didn't know the UK blazed like that :hello::smoke:

5. It's almost a shame to smoke some buds because they look so amazing. These are those buds.

6. Thanks for all the comments, just smoked a few nice bongs of the ww feelin good:smoke:

7. Those are some beautiful looking buds man! Nice pick up! You my friend, are a cannabis connoisseur! :smoke::smoke: Keep on toking all! :D