UK indoor grow, back after a few years out.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by budman2008, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Alright people, How are you all?

Been out for a while but I am back with a vengeance, better a bigger set up than before. Here are old links two my first every grow in 08

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/234510-what-you-think-pics.html#post2556982

Then my second one.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...ladys-*flowering-pic-inside*.html#post3038387

I done two more after I think and then it all stopped but I had to get back on the horse as they say so here i am, this time you will get to see more than just the end of my grows.

Set up is as follows.

green room tent about 8ft by 4ft by 6ft
    two 600w air cooled lights
    8inch carbon filer
    8inch outtake fan
    6inch intake fan
    6inch fan running through the lights
    fans are on a controller

Strains in there.

vanilla kush,
    white russian,
    lemon skunk
    sweet tooth
    strawberry kush

I have two plants that have been in veg over 13 weeks, a close friend of mine gave them me a while ago so while waiting for the others to be ready for the switch they are just getting bigger, the two plants are a vanilla kush and a white russian, they are around 2 and a half ft tall and still in veg lol

The other plants are a mix of cuttings and seed.. all the cuttings are vanilla kush and the seeds are the other strains, all are around 1ft or so and soon (about a week id say) ill be switching into flowering.

total of 11 plants there.

I have made a few mistakes and still trying to get the hang of things again as I have not been growing for a while so I think things could be better for sure but i think should go ok.

I will take some pictures for you all in a bit, let you see the two monster plants, cant imagine how big they will be when I have switched them.

Pics on the way.

Just going to enjoy some nice soft afgan hash.

:wave:

2. Here are pics of my two big girls who have had around 13 weeks of veg, as you can see the vanilla girls leafs are yellowish and needs a feed soon I think, have only just managed to put her into a bigger pot so letting her get the nutrients from the soil before feeding.

Will get more pic soon of the small girls, think slightly overwatered them so they not looking there best, really pissed of at myself as I have never overwatered evan when doing my first grow a few years ago. It is crazy how much I have forgot just after taking a few years break.

Hope everyone else is good and as you can see in the pics I managed to get soil everywhere when re potting lol.

Peace

Attached Files:

3. Got an updated pic of the 9 out of 11 of the plant i have, these are the smaller girls that i had overwatered, there was a lack of 02 at the roots so I flushed them all so there was about a 1l run off per plant and so it could replace the stale water with no c02 with fresh 02 rich water and already they are looking a lot better than they where, not perfect but better. Was pissed off as never had that problem before evan on my first grow so it shows what having a few years break does lol.

I am going to give them a while to recover, a week maybe and then they will be potted up and then put into flowering.

Peace!!!

Attached Files:

4. The 9 plants that where overwatered are looking better today, really want to get them into flowering asap but will wait a little longer. Gave the two big plants a good water also so hopefully they will look better.

How is everyone elses grows going?.. is a ghost town on this thread at the moment lol

Peace

5. Looking ok bro

6. Looking nice man - what lights are these currently under and what are you putting them under for flowering?

7. Cheers bro, they are not looking as good as they could be but getting there, its like starting out again since I have not done a grow in a few years so have made a few mistakes like overwatering.

They are under hps, there where under mh but both bulbs went about a week ago so changed to hps for the last bit of veg as the hps are duel spectrum so is not a major problem, of course keeping them under mh would be better the whole way through veg but will be going into flowering real soon.