UK: Headshop Owner Jailed And Looses Appeal

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TOM-H, May 13, 2010.

1. Link: Pro-drugs shop boss loses appeal - Blackpool Today

2. I hope those judges die in a fiery wreck.

3. Wow that sucks for the UK....I don't even think in the US you can jail someone for that since thats exactly the protocal used here. Never discuss marijuana, just allude to it.

4. Holy shit that's bad. Talk about violation of rights, what are they gonna say next? Me saying I want a taxi is "a sham or a pretence" for me bombing somewhere...? This shit's getting out of hand. Judges and Jurys taking the law into their own hands.

5. I agree, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. What is it going to take for the average person to wake up and smell the bullshit of prohibition?

6. Why did he not want his appeal tight?

7. Is there any equipment that is just and only fit to grow cannabis?
    Indeed it could also be used to grow tomatoes or whatever if the customer really wanted to.
    I read on one NL website cops are not allowed to provocate.
    It's up to the customer if he grows cannabis tomatoes or whatever.
    Equipment for cannabis can be bought in ordinary supermarkets, OK JOHN succeeded to get out all paint thinners and isopropanol here in this country except one shop which still has canisters for about $80/5 Ltr.

just because some druggies potentially could sniff them, or maybe even use them to fuel a chemical lab.

8. so the authorities just go around the law on thier own terms?