Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RobzzzTeee, Feb 5, 2011.

1. i suppose alot would be grown up there as you are quite isolated, luck prick haha ;)

2. I got told it has a hint of another substance (think it was opium) mixed in with it, but only a very small amount, you heard anything liked this before?

3. I know man i have to bite my cheeks when one of my less connected mates comes round for a session with soapbar or squidgy. It's turned me into a total pot-snob :(

It's just about meeting the right folk i suppose no doubt there'll be a couple of growers around your area. Being mates since primary school definetly helps with my prices though.

4. i have NEVER heard of that one, id try and ask for a preview before buying if i was you

5. #45 LFunk, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011

Think that's just rumours mate, never heard that before.

Edit: On second though i'd steer well clear of that aswell.

6. yeah im 99.9% sure thats BS

7. yeah this was when it first became a recognized around here a while back, only heard it once and haven't heard it since so probs just rumours.

8. Ha, same here. If you ask some dealers they have no idea what a strain is, especially the shadier types.

9. I think overall grass knowledge in UK is very limited, kinda a shame coz i'd like too experiment more with unknown strains :/

10. Yep, agree there. Luckily I have a decent dealer who tells me what strain it is, or if he doesn't know, he'll just say it's some "no name". ha ha, guess I'm lucky.

My old dealers would have probably shanked me if I asked. : P

11. If you want bud just ask for it, over here strain names aren't really that important 'cause for the most part their made up -insert bragging about my access to homegrown weed-.

Even if you're dealing with dirty little chavs they're not gonna get hostile or anything if you tell them you fancy some bud and if they can get or know anyone that can get. You're never gonna know if you don't ask.

12. haha loved the inserted bit! ;)

yeah i recently got a new dealer and he seems quite reliable for grass, thanks for the tips mate:smoke:

13. Where can I buy 1 gram from just to try it out?