UK GROWERS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by LEEBORFC1, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Looking to get a grow on the go in scotland someone willing to put in any advice on what seeds and easiest way or tips, this would be for personal consumption so not looking for a farm lol just a few plants and how to grow them lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. for first grow id think an Indica strain like Afghani would be an easy strain to grow if you have not had much gardening experiance ,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks guys will have a look into it im just getting pissed off at the moment buying shitty weed and overpriced, when i can try growing it i have a grow tent with lights and vents what feed would u recommend

4. #7 Progrouk, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2020
    your a piece of shit for commenting this on peoples threads reported

5. i hear ya bro hundred percent allot of growers on here came here for that very reason. The feed you need will depend weather your growing in soil coco or hydro ??

6. Sweet m8 thanks for your input will be soil based waiting on a couple tubs coming and i can start to grow, im also waiting on the seeds coming from the post u recommended earlier looking forward to it thanks again

• Friendly Friendly x 1