UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"automan142"']

That is unbeleivable. I dont agree with stealing but that guy needs robbing, straight up robbing, legal factorys an they come raid me over two plants. Its pathetic, gets me real mad it does[/quote]

2 plants? hows they managed to.suss that

2. [quote name='"bruce786"']

2 plants? hows they managed to.suss that[/quote]

If you go to the blue cheese grow in my sig its all in the end of that thread. "public intelligence under the misuse of drugs act"

3. Iv jus shared it to facebook that video. People need to know things like that

4. about to start second grow and doont know what strain any one know begginer freindly strains ?

5. [quote name='"apex100"']about to start second grow and doont know what strain any one know begginer freindly strains ?[/quote]

Blue cheese is a hard mofo, killer smoke too :)

6. [quote name='"apex100"']about to start second grow and doont know what strain any one know begginer freindly strains ?[/quote]

Northern lights is supposed to be a good and easy strain to grow. I got 1 of them on the go at the moment. It's taken over my other seed already.

7. Hey fellow UK growers, I'm currently using some of the BioBizz range, grow bloom n topmax, as I have done for years, I fancy a change, still gonna grow in soil but wanting some new suggestions for different nutes. I don't do anything with PH but have ordered a meter so plan on starting to learn that then maybe move in to hydroponic growing in future maybe a single oxypot or sumet like that but for now just looki for some good basic nutes for soil growing

8. [quote name='"foulridgeclaret"']Hey fellow UK growers, I'm currently using some of the BioBizz range, grow bloom n topmax, as I have done for years, I fancy a change, still gonna grow in soil but wanting some new suggestions for different nutes. I don't do anything with PH but have ordered a meter so plan on starting to learn that then maybe move in to hydroponic growing in future maybe a single oxypot or sumet like that but for now just looki for some good basic nutes for soil growing[/quote]

I'm sorry I'm a newbie so I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. I've been using the bio bloom since start of flower. I also got the bio grow last week and have added 1 ml to my 4 ml of bloom to a litre of water. Is this ok? The guy in the hydro shop said it would help with my yield. Plants seem fine so I'm just wondering if it is ok can I knock it up to 2ml grow and 4ml bloom for the final 5 weeks flower.

9. [quote name='"foulridgeclaret"']Hey fellow UK growers, I'm currently using some of the BioBizz range, grow bloom n topmax, as I have done for years, I fancy a change, still gonna grow in soil but wanting some new suggestions for different nutes. I don't do anything with PH but have ordered a meter so plan on starting to learn that then maybe move in to hydroponic growing in future maybe a single oxypot or sumet like that but for now just looki for some good basic nutes for soil growing[/quote]

Apart from bio bizz, thers ionics and canna, both give proven results, canna do an organic option too :)

10. Plagron seem to do a good line of nutes and also have an organic range you might wanna look them up matey peeps. :)

11. [quote name='"paulgrav1"']

I'm sorry I'm a newbie so I can't help you out but maybe you can help me. I've been using the bio bloom since start of flower. I also got the bio grow last week and have added 1 ml to my 4 ml of bloom to a litre of water. Is this ok? The guy in the hydro shop said it would help with my yield. Plants seem fine so I'm just wondering if it is ok can I knock it up to 2ml grow and 4ml bloom for the final 5 weeks flower.[/quote]

Hey man 1ml per litre of bio bizz grow along with your 4ml of bloom is correct. I wouldn't add any more grow as it contains nitrogen, too much nitrogen whilst in flower can cause a. Number of issues.

Just stick at 1ml of grow and your bloom Nutes until about a week or two before harvesting and you should be good. :)

12. I use Plagron terra range + AN bud blaster good results

13. soil I use is plagron light mix

14. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Hey man 1ml per litre of bio bizz grow along with your 4ml of bloom is correct. I wouldn't add any more grow as it contains nitrogen, too much nitrogen whilst in flower can cause a. Number of issues.

Just stick at 1ml of grow and your bloom Nutes until about a week or two before harvesting and you should be good. :)[/quote]

Cheers m8. That's what the guy in the hydro shop said but the chart said different.
    Good luck with you quest for new nutes.

15. Yes of course its ok man, you should have used grow throughout the veg stage and alway through the flower stage to, are you referring to the little grow chart? if yes read the bottle you can use 1-5ml per 1ltr, so yes im sure you will be fine just dont over feed or your plant will lock up

16. i usually give it 2ml per litre in week 6 of flower aswell as 4ml of bloom and 4ml of topmax and then I only water feed them till the end

17. You got any pics dude? what strains have you grown, i usally do any cheese strain but im changing as im sick of the smell stinking my house out everytime i open the tent haha

18. [quote name='"foulridgeclaret"']

Yes of course its ok man, you should have used grow throughout the veg stage and alway through the flower stage to, are you referring to the little grow chart? if yes read the bottle you can use 1-5ml per 1ltr, so yes im sure you will be fine just dont over feed or your plant will lock up[/quote]

I didn't even think about nutes when I started. I just wanted a plant but have now ended up making the space bigger and now I got 4 plants in flower and 3 plants in veg.
    I knew it was safe to use them both together but wasn't sure about introducing later on in flower. I'm pretty much following the chart now. Going to look into the top max and bio heaven aswell soon I think.
    Cheers for the help guys.

19. [quote name='"paulgrav1"']

I didn't even think about nutes when I started. I just wanted a plant but have now ended up making the space bigger and now I got 4 plants in flower and 3 plants in veg.
    I knew it was safe to use them both together but wasn't sure about introducing later on in flower. I'm pretty much following the chart now. Going to look into the top max and bio heaven aswell soon I think.
    Cheers for the help guys.[/quote]

Invest in some lack strap molasses too dude lyles black treacle will do the job 80p from tesco. Add about 5-ml per litre of that during flowering this helps with the sugars and carbohydrates the plant needs at this point. Itll make your buds swell and will also give a nice sweet taste to the finished article.

Google it man it's a miracle substance! :)