UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. How big is the res? Like how much spaces for 4 plants is needed

2. [quote name='"grosfrag"']How big is the res? Like how much spaces for 4 plants is needed[/quote]

A 1.2m square could comfortably house 4 big autopots. You can get whatever size you want wen it comes to the res, bigger res means less trips there re-filling though

3. I have à cunning plan.... I'll be back soon!

4. The Wilma Autopot system is 68cm x 59cm (11ltr pots) and I have successfully grown 3 autos per pot (the yield from 3 sharing is not much greater than 1 on its own to be fair). For photo period the 11ltr pot system is considered a little cramped however for Auto's it is perfect and using Soil/Organic nutes the system will yield up to and around 160g every 8 to 10 weeks (more than enough personal for such a small space).

[​IMG]

Also I have just realised I misread Scottish... I though he said FLAVOUR, not favour.

There is no denying Coco will yield more so in that respect you are correct, however Organic Soil grown bud wins over hydro/inorganic every day and like I say, liberate yourselves! throw away the Ph meter! :) lol....

5. I didnt think you could use autopots with organic nutes coz they go off in the resovoir and the nutes also stick to the side of the resovoir. Atleast it did when I setup an auto feeding systum when I went on holiday, I came home to a seazed pump clogged with sediment from settled nutes (used an air pump to keep the nutes moveing and oxygenated) the nutes had built up round the walls of the resovoir too and was like dry flaky crap and slimey when I wet it to clean it out.

6. [quote name='"bmc86"']

I didnt think you could use autopots with organic nutes coz they go off in the resovoir and the nutes also stick to the side of the resovoir. Atleast it did when I setup an auto feeding systum when I went on holiday, I came home to a seazed pump clogged with sediment from settled nutes (used an air pump to keep the nutes moveing and oxygenated) the nutes had built up round the walls of the resovoir too and was like dry flaky crap and slimey when I wet it to clean it out.[/quote]

Same impression i had man

7. From what experience I had with organic nutes and resovoirs I would say you cant use organics with resovoirs but each to there own.

I tried coco for my first ever grow, I didnt like it but it was my first grow and I was totaly inexperienced. The taste want great but I did get 6 oz from 1 plant!

Im going with what herbs useing next, plagron lightmix soil and nutes but im gonna put extra perlite in and 1-2 inches of clay balls in the bottom to aid drainage and so the roots dont sit in runnoff .

8. What nutes you used?.. Biobizz liquid feed doesn't give this problem, also the site states 4 days is a good shelf life for the nutes once mixed into water so IMO you can safetly double this, I've never had mixed nutes over a week however I never empty the reservoir below the pump line, just add new water and nutes on top.

I don't use autopots to feed during the veg stage, BioGrow is far more viscous and sticky than BioBloom, this is due to the fact they only take a tiny tiny amount during the first 10 days so hand watering once a week for 2 weeks will suffice.

I did my first grow in the late 90's.. Was a pain in the ass, I bought Ph meters, EC meters, Mini Max thermos, humidity sensors, dehumidifiers, heaters, special fans, Canna A, Canna fuckin B, Ph buffers... and fuck knows what else fuck, I almost considered Co2 after reading all the bullshit on the forums... I grew out a superb harvest of Silver Pearl and was stoked but it was such a pain in the ass I fucked it off after the harvest. I was so niave and belived/was told that growing weed required a degree in horticulture/chemistry & Science :) and a large equipment bill!

I picked up again few years later with the sole intention of seeing how much neglect these plants can stand whilst still producing a decent smoke, man I now have a light, a bathroom fan, little heater and some pots of dirt :)

I set up a friend last summer with a box that had a computer fan in it and a 90w LED, I gave him 4 seedsand he grew 45g of wonderful weed using B&Q value Compost and Tomorite. I shit you not!
    If you forget about yeild you can grow some wonderful weed in the simplest of ways.
    In the words of the crazy hippie of the simpsons.... "Simplify" :)

[​IMG]

9. So much time for this! this looks like something I could fit in

10. IMAG0527.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] any clues too how long i have left now really getting as much bud as i would like

Attached Files:

11. sorry for camera quality

trichs are about 60% cloudy no amber

12. Looks tasty! how long till chop. my yeild is a little lower then expected too. I cant figure out wheb to chop

13. [quote name='"joeybiff25"']sorry for camera quality

trichs are about 60% cloudy no amber[/quote]

Soon man from the looks of it, Id b flushin if your not allready m8

14. What about mine auto? Any chance u can give me an idea haha

15. hahaha yeah have started is 2 week ok for flush mate?

16. yeah mate im fine with waiting but just dont want to over kill them

17. also during the flush should i remove all fan leaves?

18. there's an edit button for a reason.... lol

19. edit on the camera you mean haha its just a crappy phone pic need to invest

20. [quote name='"joeybiff25"']edit on the camera you mean haha its just a crappy phone pic need to invest[/quote]

I think he means to put all ur posts together m8