UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Is every1 switchin t hydro then or wat?

2. When I done ladyburn 1974 I just done it straight in the lil root it plugs in a an old coca cola fridge/heater with the heatin on sporadically n it popped in like 2 days 5 days is ages :(

3. Automan are you from yorkshire by any chance?

4. [quote name='"ponyslaystation"']Automan are you from yorkshire by any chance?[/quote]

No man Ptown

5. I have been reading about aeroponics, but dont tell the girls haha

6. [quote name='"grosfrag"']

I have been reading about aeroponics, but dont tell the girls haha[/quote]

You know what so have i, im thinkin about convertin my aero cloner into holdin jus 4 plants whit a more secure top to it and the have a bash at a full run usin that. Bin thinkin it over for a while now tbh m8

7. I think I might move to coco after some experience with watering / nuting soil. It's handy with longer watering time as im racing alot this year so won't be here quite a few weekends

8. Yep, soil ok but have done that now and can see the benefits of hydro, would imagine i will get the hang of it by october!

9. No. Wherever and whatever I grow will allways be soil. I could go on about the pros of soil etc... But what it really boils down to is that I'm a really really lazy fucker and soil is so easy. ;)

10. Soil is king guys.... commercial croppers need hydro like Tesco need GM products etc etc, if you do grow to sell then there is no argument against hydro/aero however if you only grow personal then organic/soil is the only real option (Its just so fucking easy and produces the best end product!)

And in the perfect world there wouldn't be any commercial croppers cos everyone would be organically growing in their greenhouses over summer and there would be an abundance of free weed for all!

11. Whoop de whoop whoop!!
    Just finished the chop :-D
    I felt like Luke Skywalker going into the jedi temple with bad intentions! Got some very sticky fingers now :)

Attached Files:

12. Are you drying them under light? I heard light destroys THC after the chop?

13. Stunning tho mate love that colour

14. Surely coco is every bit as easy to work with that soil is but you get much better results with coco. I done a few in soil last run as ran out of coco when repotting and there was a noticeable difference in the coco's favour.

15. An improved flavour or just different soil for me is handy as I can't always get at my girls all the time and sometimes I need to be away for 4/4 days

16. Also, after getting home last night. Picking some bud and I rolled a lovely joint. It didn't have much flavour, im assuming quick dry is to blame. But very smooth, long lasting and a very happy high. And the best bit is I didnt have to see anywhere or hand over money. I was chuffed although the firsy grow wasn't a soaring successes, it's a start and I dont plan on stopping ! I'd like to thank my family , Jesus and UK growers unite for getting me going haha

17. No that was just for the pic. Nice and dark in there now.
    Anyone know the best room temp for drying?

18. 22c with airflow and 40% humidity I think. I'd check though im fairly spaced out

19. For the worse? Were you using organic nutes? Coco favours inorganic nutes.

As for easy, when I switched to soil I threw out my PH and EC tester and have never looked back, no flushing, no adjusting, no adding this or that, just a measuring syringe, water and bottle of organic liquid nutes, using a autopot system to water you only need to top the tank up once a week, thus visit the room once a week.

They grow themselves :)

20. [quote name='"Sherak"']

For the worse? Were you using organic nutes? Coco favours inorganic nutes.

As for easy, when I switched to soil I threw out my PH and EC tester and have never looked back, no flushing, no adjusting, no adding this or that, just a measuring syringe, water and bottle of organic liquid nutes, using a autopot system to water you only need to top the tank up once a week, thus visit the room once a week.

They grow themselves :)[/quote]

Autopots are the shit man, easy as fcuk t work with