UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hey auto any luck getting your equipment back off of the rozzers?

2. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']Hey auto any luck getting your equipment back off of the rozzers?[/quote]

I got the tent bk that i had all still boxed up, all the other stuff wasnt new it was used so iv to see a property officer in 14 - 21 days about weather im allowed it or wether thers been a "depravation order" placed on it all to destroy it :(

3. [quote name='"automan142"']

I got the tent bk that i had all still boxed up, all the other stuff wasnt new it was used so iv to see a property officer in 14 - 21 days about weather im allowed it or wether thers been a "depravation order" placed on it all to destroy it :([/quote]

Mate thats shit... Hope it goes well.
    Ended up with ounce and half from my harvest it's a superb smoke too!

4. london grower here. Anybody know whats up with my little plant :( [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"Concon"']london grower here. Anybody know whats up with my little plant :( [/quote]

What light and how close is it to your seedling.

6. [​IMG]
    250 watt
    temperature is 26-30c

7. have you no fan in there? you need atleast 1 little 4 inch clip on fan dude, what soil are they in and have you fed them or just water?

8. [quote name='"foulridgeclaret"']have you no fan in there? you need atleast 1 little 4 inch clip on fan dude, what soil are they in and have you fed them or just water?[/quote]

I totally agree there. Especially in a small area. Even just a few 120mm computer fans blowing in and out wired up to a 12v ac dc adapter would do.

[quote name='"Concon"']
    250 watt
    temperature is 26-30c[/quote]

How close you got that light?

9. Yeah no fan in there at the moment :/ Its in some of this stuff BioBizz All-Mix Soil Growing Medium - BioBizz products from Growell
    There are no nutes at the moment because apparently there are 2 weeks worth of nutrients in the soil anyways, so i have just been watering them.
    Do you guys thing a clip on fan and a pc fan would do the same thing?
    Arnt clip on fans just for circulation?
    To be honest it would be pretty hard for me to install a pc fan exhaust.

Also anybody have any kind of rough idea on the yeild? There are 4 automatically flowering plants under a 250 watt in a 100x66cm space.

10. You need fresh air circulation in there, its similar to my box and iv used pc fans easily

11. its probably just a bit of nute burn from the nutes in your Biobizz all mix soil dude, i use the same stuff and Biogrow, bloom and topmax to.

Now to your Yield question, I have a piece of string here could you tell me how long it is?

is your light a 250hps or cfl? and what size pots? Auto's should be in 10 - 12 litre pots from what i hear but never grown an auto my self.

You deffintly need a fan of somekind and could really do with an extraction fan and carbon filter. If you try and do things on the cheap or miss things like fans etc it will all effect the end Product

12. [quote name='"foulridgeclaret"']
    You deffintly need a fan of somekind and could really do with an extraction fan and carbon filter. If you try and do things on the cheap or miss things like fans etc it will all effect the end Product[/quote]

i agree totally. Fresh air an Co2 is so important in a plants wellbeing

13. Well fellow UKers. Howd every1 like the hot weather we just had, any1 get upto anythin intrestin? I just flexed it out in back garden gettin high all week :)

14. [quote name='"automan142"']

i agree totally. Fresh air an Co2 is so important in a plants wellbeing[/quote]

I'm going to 3rd that, I think once you start really caring for your plants dude u will do what ever it takes. To get that all important big yield your after. I started off in a average sized cupboard and now I'm obsessed. And another trip down my hydro store today has made me spend more lol.

15. [quote name='"automan142"']Well fellow UKers. Howd every1 like the hot weather we just had, any1 get upto anythin intrestin? I just flexed it out in back garden gettin high all week :)[/quote]

I mainly spent my time gazing at my beauties and waiting for them to swell up lol.

16. [quote name='"paulgrav1"']

I mainly spent my time gazing at my beauties and waiting for them to swell up lol.[/quote]

Not b long now bro. F*****g freezin this mornin out ther. Jus bin shop to pik up milk an fags an wish id av took a jacket, jus had me t-shirt on an a shivered all way ther an bk lol

17. any of you seen that gold seal hash about and got a smoke report?
    cheers

18. [quote name='"bruce786"']any of you seen that gold seal hash about and got a smoke report?
    cheers[/quote]

No man. Wer abouts has that landed? No word on that up NWest yet