UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. let's hope all our girls do ok next week
    it's meant to be another scorcher apparently. Screenshot_20200702-165538.jpg

Sent from my Mi A3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. they will be fine they take more abuse than people give them credit for some strains have been growing in very hot places for a long while granted they have been shall we say messed with a bit since then. i used to get really pissed by hot weather but ive just learned to deal with it if needed ill even turn my lights off or right down but i suppose thats the beauty of having a light you can dial right down but if the air outside is 30c short of AC or a good cold air source you are fighting a battle you will not win i mean you can mess around with ice bottles on intakes and all that but thats too much fucking about for me just make sure they dont go dry and it will all be golden im sure.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. [​IMG]
    Golden pineapple x cherry cookies coming along now be flipping these in a couple of week.
    [​IMG]
    Having a play around with some cuttings aswell never taken any. Got 9oz a plant off the super lemon hazes

• Like Like x 3
  4. Looking good mate!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Got 2 Tropicana cookies with them aswell forgot to mention just hoping there both fucking females

• Like Like x 2
  6. Looking great!

What medium do you use bro?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #74867 Kinglerpig, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
    60/40 coco bud knocked my pots down to 20l aswell used to use 35 but learnt there’s no point. I give them about 2-3inch of clay pebbles in bottom aswell dude

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm giving the trim bucket method a try this crop.
    have any of you tried it yourself?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. As in the buckets with the slots for the stems that you pull through and it pulls the buds off?

10. Anyone got any recommended quick, tasty Autos?

My non-auto grow has taken ages and wanna even it with some quick, nice tasting Auto's.

Mephisto is restocking so can't even hit them up.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 00 choc skunk is alright same with fast buds lsd-25 apart from that off top of my head maybe something from DP or dinafem critical cheese. i find its just luck of the draw ive had phenos of some autos be meh but next time find a gem.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You mean like @Kinglerpig says or like a trim tray/dry sift jobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. I ordered loads of mephisto autos a couple of year ago and never used them one of best and last autos I did where white diesel haze by white label seeds. Good yield aswell

• Like Like x 1
  14. Had to chop one of the 2 tropicana cookies last night one was a male... fucking heart breaking but finally got a female out of 5 seeds. Fucking joke. Defo thinking of keeping a mother back of this plant.

Be netting them up tnite and hopefully flipping on Tuesday all been well

• Like Like x 2
  15. You get any of their Chem strains? Or stompers? Heard they rare as fuck at the moment

• Like Like x 2
  16. Think I’ve got northern cheese haze, double grape, grape crinkle, sodk and a few freebies

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’ve heard their genetics are fucking brilliant mate, seen some good results in this auto page I been following for ages. The chemdoggin, forum stompers and sour stompers are 3 wicked strains if you ever come across any

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thought I'd double check their page again and they were back in stock but now seem to be closed, so guess I caught them at the right time.

Ended up getting Double Grape and Gold Glue.

Their freebie list looks decent too.

• Like Like x 2
  19. nothing but love for mephisto recent runs have been 3 bears and stilton special the stilton is very tasty first seed i ran was a very cheesy pheno 2nd seems to have a bit more of a blues hint but im not sure on the heritage quite a good yielder for mephisto aswell. 3 bears is not a huge plant but very tasty and rather quick turn around, the heisenberg is pretty decent nice taste not all phenos are as intense but good yield usually with one big main cola if not trained. im yet to run a mephisto i dont like to be honest while they dont always yield like some of the other big autos the taste is always spot on. sour livers is also very good and close to the actual livers which ive had the pleasure of trying a lot over the years.
    some other notable mentions
    skywalker
    chemdogging
    fantasmo
    triangle kush
    alien vs triangle

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anyone ever used ecothrive recharge?
    Just mixed a load of it in to some biobizz soil I've used for about a year and a half.. Hopefully makes a difference... I'm not too sure how long to leave it to cook, anyone know? Snapchat-203401354.jpg

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2