UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Sounds good mate. Did you decide to try some biotabs as well or just the remo ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Using the remo for my photo plants and 1 of the zkittles. Biotabs with the other 2 auto zkittles. Hence the 3 tanks so I can separate their water/nutes.

Really interested in how the biotabs would compare so I'm basically doing a side by side with the autos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awesome I'll be interested to see the results:)

I've got one of those sensors that vegi used and with the biotabs it sits nice and stable :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scrogging? Doing one at minute dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. No he means sog mate not scrog

6. I’ve done both dude used to sog with autos and just started scrogging cuttings again getting better results again off scrogging but depends on size and genetics of plants really and space

7. I'm using moonshine hydroponics foliar spray atm

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I only normally do 4 plants in my 4x4 this time I done a 16 plant sog from cuts from.my mother... I must say it's the way forward been the easiest run I've ever done. So easy to maintain.

How did you yield on your sog kingler I'm.hoping to hit some decent numbers with mine.

Got no recent pics this was taken nearly 2 weeks ago 20190416_225848.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Good mate, I’ve made a room now as apposed to 2 tents last run I did with autos I had 6 different strains in so they were all over but decent weight wise.

Currently got some blues in scrogging and a couple of blue jacks yield wise these should be fucking heavy[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They’ve 2 week left then next I’ve got some disco biscuit cuttings to go in

10. How ta finding ya room I'd consider doing that myself, what sort if extraction u using in ya room smell would be my main concern

• Like Like x 1
  11. Best thing I’ve done mate I’ve gained nearly double the size of the 2 tents. I can hardly move once I’ve put nets up like but it’s sound. I’ve got an 8inch extractor running about 30% sounds like a fucking ufo is landing if I turn it up more than 50 though

12. You still running them Mars cobs too ? If so how ya getting on with them I recently upgraded to the 315s this is my first time using em properly but they same to look pretty decent so far

• Like Like x 1
  13. Used em once n put em back in box there in loft gone back to viper panels and angel wing hps. One of them cobs I didn’t even open box it’s brand new

• Like Like x 1
  14. What made you go back mate

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just not getting weights that I wanted mate. Think I mentioned this on another thread the other day, sick of getting a 10 pack of seeds and there being 8 different phenos in it and that’s good companies like Dutch passion, sumo, mephisto etc

The cuttings I’m getting at minute are throwing buds like blocks of butter. There apparently barneys farm blue cheese but I’ve done them from seeds and they’ve never been this dense. There like the American strains you see that have buds that have like 6 solid foxtailing calyxes in a ball. Look phat panda up all there strains are built solid.

I’ve spent last nearly 4 year trying different nutes, lights(tried every single type apart from plasma) pot sizes, tents, genetics, rooms, genetics and ended up going back to cuttings and big pots, veg for 2 week, top and flip same night, scrog 2 week after then chop after about 8 week

16. [​IMG]

Lights on

17. Fuck me kingler that's some space there pal, how you manage to water the slags at the back

• Like Like x 1
  18. have you tried dinamex ??

19. I’ve got a funnel with a tube I use it just off amazon you can walk up the side of them all though and just reach over

• Like Like x 1