UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Ok. Try this: VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series V450 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That link not working. Gust search on Amazon

3. Do you know how many manz will be out of work if its legalised? They aint going to get jobs in the legal industry, big companies will clean up and their puppet politicians will sit back and count the tax money as their cut.

4. Vipar are alrite mars is releaseing a light very soon that could be a game changer
    Ive heard mix reviews on vipars but ive seen good grows too just make sure to look at true watts

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anyone here grown any paradise seed strains ?
    I'm being sent some to test and journal but I've not tried any of their strains before :)

6. I’ve got a few vipar reflectors they’ve lasted 3 year. Mint for veg but no weight off them in flower. Decent gear off them though

7. So much bs get posted on this forum by first time growers or noobs(with know it all attititude) not only 24hrs ago wanted help with sexing or is my 2 inch plant good for 18days or some shit that something happend once so that is now gospel.. ffs
    Or they read it from another fucking noob.

Then its not always noobs old heads doing a new thing and again it happened once so thats how it always must be fuck if i do something ill try it with different plants at different times to see if its a thing or was it just a fluke or something like how things should be done.

Well done you topped an auto and it grew ofc it will but it would prob do e better not fro. Being topped at the 2nd fucking node.
    Or ok you gave an auto 12/12 and it yeilded like 1.5oz..... ok so you got some bud but that plant would be capable of much more.
    Fml. Rant over.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Jesus mate, I checked my mates tent today and I’ve not seen buds like it. Fat as my fist! He’s using both spectrums for flower and only used veg for veg obvs. He’s over the moon as first led grow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I did some blackberry kush and glueberry autos just under the vipars a few grows ago and they were same wide as fuck and they stunk but once dried there still a little airy but really good gear. I’ve just done a skunk auto by sensi under the same wattage under a mars pro to see what weights are like in comparison so should be chopping her next week so il let you know

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m 3 n half year into growing and still learning. I share what works for me but It always varies growing conditions wise. When I changed from tents to a groom it was like learning all over again. Think the walls and plywood retain a lot of the moisture/humidity and I didn’t think it would take so much to heat it but more lights and more plants rectified it but then I over fed and fucked £150 worth of fucking seeds everyone’s learning as different people have different growing conditions/budgets/mindsets etc...

But i always listen to what advice I’m given and I still learn a lot even today. Most of it when I started off was from you guys Loki, Ivean, Spanish archer and a lot more it’s just folk that are bellends in general that don’t research shit before they open there mouth

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Amen.

I'm over 6 years of growing and still consider myself a noob. Whenever I post any advice I always caveat that's what worked for me but ymmv.

It always makes me laugh when you hear someone say they grew 500lbs of high grade from a single 20w bulb running 12/12. Like, come on now...

The one thing I've learnt is how many times my grows have failed. Man I've had so many fail for a variety of reasons, but that's how you learn right?

I don't think you ever stop learning how to grow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Same mate

• Like Like x 2
  13. What high yield strains are people doing at the minute. Purely cash crop.

I was doing really well of greenhouse seeds the doctor, but they're permanently sold out now.

14. Tell me more about this light?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. That sentence is utter crap where they drag this from a JSA survey.
    I smoke grow and work 7 days a fucking week and up at 5am every day and bed at midnight. I do a full days work from 6a. Till 3 then go home cook clean ect tend to the grow. And do other shit i do t really sit down till 8pm where i get 3.5 hrs to chill before bed the. Back up again.

So i dependant your experts are talking utter horse shit
    Its like saying all muslims are terrorists. When clearly not the case its just most things you hear about muslims is closely related to isis.
    Just because some 23year old bum wants to sit in a council flat playing his ps2 (sold ps4 for unmentionables) and does jack shit but getting stoned doesnt mean we all getting stoned and being lazy.

Screenshot_20181216-133039.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Oh its mars edition of the HLG QB lights But for like alot less and all built for you.

Ive been asked to test 2 sp150s so will be putting them to flower my incredible bulk

Mars claim the light can do 1.8-2gpw but they havent fully tested it cause they cant in china.

Which btw is high yeilder.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Yeap it's fucking bullshit.
    Been smoking 30 years. Got 2 degrees never been out of work. Brought up 4 good kids.
    I make sure all my personal Facebook posts etc always end with "not bad for a stoner " :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yes and others that have a plant that is clearly smaller than there saying

"Yeah i reckon 2lbs"
    And im there thinking yeah fucking wet not dry. You dick.

Never made up weights not needed to dont see the point.

I had a geezer on his 2nd grow say that putting an auto in its final pot makes it small and basicly was saying i was wrong when i showed pics of my autos which are like 2-3ft tall and preflowering by that time.
    He said this cause he has a 22 day old plant that looks like week tops.

• Like Like x 1
  19. In 2 months ive had only a max of 3c change in my grow room. Now thats some good going i reckon.

20. Funnily enough his were some kind of blackberry/blueberry hybrid. Cant remember the strain but black leaves and hard as fuck buds. I swear I've never seen anything like it. Those lights are £119 on Amazon!