UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. 300w true watts yeah sound touch bigger than my fisrt autos what seefs soil ect you going with

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not sure yet to be honest just looking around at the mo taking as much knowledge as I can from the pages! Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join my auto help page it should be a stickie.

If ya uk based and wanna do soil i can deffo help
    Seed wise id go dutch passion and go for ultimate ot autox beasty plants.

If ya wanna go hydro spanish@rcher is ya man hes on here too

I grow autos in soil with leds

What led have you got again

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ask any questions even one that might seem noobish were here to help and little things can make the difference

• Like Like x 2
  5. Will have a look for it thanks!!

Haven’t got one yet been looking it’s hard to know what’s best don’t wanna spend a fortune but at same time as the old saying goes buy cheap buy twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you look in the strain notes mephisto put in little snippets of info which let you know what they can handle.

The main thing I find is that the artisinals need to be treated very carefully early on. The standard strains are a lot more forgiving.

@Ivean I'm with you on the Alien / Ripley genes can end up with an amonia type aftertaste but the strength is not in question. Also the growth is the OG heritage branches on branches.

I get the strawberry nuggets thing I've done 5 and 1 came out more menthol medical taste with the berry like the nasty strawberry flavoured meds from the 70's and 80's the purple pheno is much sweeter. I've got one just flushing at the mo

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hi ya

I was where you are 2 yrs ago enjoy the journey. Loki is a legend and will steer you in the right direction his thread is very useful.

On size relative to qty of plants look into the strains before you set your plans

• Like Like x 5
  8. Great hearing your feedback on Mephisto Autos, I'm still fairly new to Auto's so want something a bit more forgiving.

9. Dutch passion is very forgiving especially autoextreme
    Ultimate auto
    Think different
    There skywalker is lush too

• Like Like x 3
  10. I have some ABK seeds leftover but I know they're really short stocky plants.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

11. Mates second grow, he did some skunk and star dawg autos. Rang me other night saying skunk look ready but the other 3 stardawg are fucked and aren’t flowering, shall I bin em n start over?...

[​IMG]

There nearly fucking 6ft photos like not autos obvs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. Th

I'm week 13 into my think different grow. Its took a long time and I think I have at least another month to go until its ready to pull. First grow though.

13. Lol nah dont bin but seriously train like super croping cause a 6ft skunk will be more like a 10-12ft skunk lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. I had one done in 56days and another in 85 its jiat luck of the draw what pheno ypu get but the 56 day one still yeiled over 3z and the 85 day one 4z so still get good yeilds off them.

• Like Like x 2
  15. This one's for @Ivean my very last GWK saved it to run in time for Xmas. Similar to your last one this really never happened it sprouted as expected but then the first set of nodes didn't come through. After a lot of love and care that wouldn't have been given to anything other than the last of its kind, it pulled through and now seems it was self topping in the weird phase.
    GWK
    20181114_145248.jpg 20181114_145248.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. AMONIA!!! That's what it was on my ripleys. My words were "smells a bit like cat piss" which it did while It was growing. Dissapeared soon as I chopped though thankfully

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I get usually get amonia smell a few days into cure but it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hope this doesnt offend but vegans need to get over them self and accept science.

• Like Like x 3