UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Yeah i get news paper out i do big leaf wet trim roll it up and give to worms hanf the buds once dry same thing but dont give trim to worms but tv on c filter on near me 2 plugins and go trim for a few hours some time tge missus offers to trim what she can then i fine trim them myself

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I can only go for about 3 hours before the doom takes over and I just give up for the day. Absolutely hate trimming like. Got 3 wee ones to do in a week or so and I'm already getting depressed about it lol

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have to do all my trimming upstairs in the loft room. It's a bitch.
    I sit on a little stool and just plough through as long as I can.
    I always wet trim and dry in paper bags.
    I'll often stagger the harvest over a couple of nights and just date the bags.
    When ive tried hanging and dry trimming I end up finding excuses to not trim it and just cut it into a large plastic storage box I use too trim over.
    And then I have to trim it before I can smoke any......

4. Haha I've done that a few times like. When they dry out too much I wrap em in a plastic bag to remoisten. Drying is a cunt for me cos only got one extractor so need to dry them In with the rest of the plants.
    Thankfully my lights are always low so plenty room overhead to dry without ruining everything. Took me a fair few tries to master it but I've got it fairly sussed now. Still a massive pain in the ass but as long as it works eh :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol i remember whe. I started i used to tale so much care trimming now if i chop a bit of but im like meh all good trim goes in to a pot dried and cured ready to be made into kief lol wanna really try co2 extinguisher and pilllow case method lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lol mine hangs in a tent with a hum a dehum keeping it at a lovely 60-65% and a hepa fan gently moving air round the tent and the a exaust to carbon filter

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's how I use my trim up :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Happy Friday stoners !!

Any of you guys grown RQS amnezia haze before?
    That's what the middle 2 are meant to be.
    I was expecting a sativa dom and clearly gonna get short chunky powerhouse plants. Haze would be the last thing I though these were, looks more like an Ak so wondering if I've mixed my seeds up again lol. Anyone grown it before? 20181108_182004.jpg 20181108_182014.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh shit almost forgot, the 400 an Oz unicorn Stardawg experiment is officially on like donkey Kong
    It's not quite unicorn but it's close enough.
    I don't even feel bad Screenshot_2018-11-09-07-54-51.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Any recommended mephisto strains please?

They confirmed GWK will be back for black Friday but might cop a few other strains. Strawberry Nuggets sounds cool.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

11. Forgotten cookies and forum stomper are both nice:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. The FC is a must higher yielding and Lime and Biscuits
    Strawberry nuggets is lush especially if you have a purple pheno.
    Orange Diesel must be smoked to be comprehended it's the orange zest on the exhale it's madness.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Cheers guys, think I'm gonna end up buying way more than I need lol.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Oh yep that's what happened to me the when they dropped earlier in the year I've still got
    15 x FC
    7 x Orange Diesel
    4 x strawberry nuggets
    8 x forum stomper
    8 x fugue state
    I mention getting new seeds and the missus gets my seed chest out!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Only one I've tried so far is ripleys og and it's the absolute dogs bollocks. Closest I've come to a green out in god knows how long :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. See now I've grown a few strawberry nuggets and have hated every one.
    It's one of the reasons I love this hobby what works for one might not for others.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I've got an AVT that's getting popped in a week or so :) a lovely member on here sent me an early xmas present with 10 different strains and that's the one I'm looking forward to the most! Supposed to be a face meter :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol again I hated both avt I've grown. 1 normal and 1 special and hated both....
    Absolute pains to grow and tasted like shite :)

19. Yeah I've tried 2 HBSS before and they were pretty troublesome. Ended up culling them both early on. One was a munter, the other had a weak stem after 3 weeks.
    The ripleys didn't give me any bother but I just left her alone. No lst or fuck all which isn't how I like to grow.
    It's wierd though with mephisto, you see some guys manage to get pounders with them but the majority of folk that do well with them are those that just leave them alone.
    This why I like dutch passion autos, can do whatever the fuck you want to those without worrying.
    That ripleys has got me hooked though. Was my first hps plant after switching from blurples and although the yield was shit the buds were amazing and strong as fook :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Well here we go looking to start my first grow thinking 3 maybe 4 autos in an 80x80x200 tent under a 300w cob led would this be sufficient??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk