UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes, I took the mesh out of the mouthpiece. It doesn’t really do much apart from gum up. You need to clean the magnetic mouthpiece with soap and hot water roughly weekly to keep the airway clean. It’s a good bit of kit for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for the advice. I wanna give up the baccy now so hoping I get used to it.

4. I’ve not combusted at all for over 2 years now and feel good for it. I’m a bit born again about it according to my missus! It’s a different experience than smoking as you don’t get clobbered straight away. It’s pretty chill. I usually start on a low setting like 170° which is super flavoursome and more mild a hit. It seems to be stronger as you get hotter which I guess makes sense. I usually then do it at 185° to get a bit more out of it. Then I mix up the contents with the little poker that comes with it and rinse it out at 195° which is probs it as hot as you want to go. The only reason I’m sharing this is it took me ages to work out what works for me. My missus just goes straight to 195° but I enjoy the flavour of the lower settings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well i just chopped my 4 plants and fuck me my dry rent is rammed no pics caise they all collaped under there own weight so will get nug shots when try
    The tutankamoon is so crystslly and the incredible bulk has a very fruity smell ans skunk smells so lush

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. This lil chart might help? Screenshot_20161222-132607.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Yes, assuming the vape is accurate. I think a spliff burns at somthing like 2000 degrees for comparison!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Think I need to get used to this vaping malarky, definitely not the same thing, lol.

Don't get the immediate hit smoking a mixed J does and feels weird not having any smoke.

But I guess it's alot more healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2000 is a bit much lol other wise id be able to melt iron with the end of my spliff lol its more like 600c when being dragged on ;)

10. Close then . When ever I make a claim like that, my missus says “halve it”. Wise woman.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Another question about outdoor temps. I’ve got a couple of photos in flower that will take another 4 weeks to finish. If frosts come (hopefully not but it’s possible) will it fuck up my potency by destroying trichomes? If it kills the plants I’ll simply harvest them but if it’s going to kill my potency, well I’d need to pull them I guess? Anyone got experience of this? Thanks.

12. Thrichs become brittle at freezing temps
    Plant can die depends how bad id put straw tound the stems base and water via a tube in the soil so the top layer of soil stays i sulated and frost free you can try a makeshift cover like a plastic tarp type thjng that may help if it frosts.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was thinking about some straw actually. It’s guerrilla so can’t use any cover as it’s hidden in plain sight really! As long as I don’t lose my trichs!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wont loose thrichomes and doesnt degrade from being frozen if you got good wind protection you should be ok :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nug of tutankamoon so crystally bat to low to put flagmh on tho xam might whire out 20180925_165227.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  16. Anyone know anywhere I can purchase something like this over here, only place I'm able to see this is abroad

post-58297-0-53672500-1310511798.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. What is it? That looks like acoustic foam.

18. That's a self made acoustic box for a rvk, you can them ready built abroad which is what I'm after for my inch to take the edge off it a bit

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Most of ya have prob seen fhis but gotta put this here too
    4 days between first and last pic there growin really well.
    20180921_180309.jpg 20180923_165145.jpg 20180926_150718.jpg

• Like Like x 7