UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Arh da green slime. It's basically seaweed organic booster that also helps protect against environmental issues ie heat stress
    I use the full range. If your adding into a bio bizz schedule it's before you need heaven and top max I'd

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah mate. Gotta clean fuck out of them first though.
    Rinse under a slow running tap for a while. 10 mins or so each then soak them in a tub just big enough to hold them.
    Once the ph of the tub stays the same after a couple hours they're clean.
    Otherwise, repeat step 1.

Make sure the taps on slow cos blasting them will fuck up the structure and it makes a massive difference.

Once they're clean gently squeeze most of the water out.
    Then put them into a ph'd nute mix to soak for a bit.
    If you soak em too long in ph'd water they turn to mush so just a couple of hours will do it.
    150ppm nutes is plenty for as long as they're rooting up for.

The ph of the cubes does tend to constantly rise a little regardless of how clean you get them so 5.6 if they're going into coco/hydro if they're going in soil then about .4 lower than whatever you guys like.
    Your only feeding a very small amount so it's harder to correct the ph if it does jump up and you don't have that extra bit of leg room.

Feel the weight of a dry one and a wet one. Try to keep them pretty light. Dunno, about 30-40% wet I suppose. I use a spray bottle, it's a pain in the ass but it's better to give even coverage without soaking them.

For best results use in a humidity box with some sort of grid underneath them so that theyre not sitting on a solid surface.
    I've got a 99p one and it does the absolute business. 5 x faster root growth compared to not using one.

It's a bit of a long winded response for "do you ph your cubes" lol but every person I've seen moan about cubes being horrible has done at least 1 or 2 of those things wrong.
    Do it like that and nothing can go wrong

I've gotta start most of mine this way cos their literally isn't another option in nft so I'm kinda obsessive about it now.
    If the first 10 days go perfect some scary shit can happen :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just thinking could you go rock wool to.soil being a ph change. Where as rockwool to.coco or hydro would be a simple step.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah man, they're about as high as ph goes when you get em, hence the obsessive cleaning lol so you just ph em to whatever you want. Like I said though whatever you guys like for soil just aim a little lower to make up for any possible jump. Other than sometimes retaining a little of whatever the alkaline is they're a blank canvass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ahh i see there like ph 14 caustic as fuck lol like bleach
    So rinse and soak to bring them down to a habitable state i may try one some time them pop in to soil after see ifi get thst extra veg time

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh dear holy cunting fuck nuggets! Who's tried dutch passions passion fruit?

Just nipped a bit before It went into cure and wow. This is literally the best smelling buds I've ever had whafted upon me. Orangey as it gets.....
    (10 minits later)
    Oh wow. It tastes as good as it smells. Leaves a really strong taste of orange in your mouth haha this is quality. Never had anything like it. Had orange diesel before and that was orangey but this is really orangey.
    Think it's quite strong too I'm stoned alrwady and not even finished a single skinner .

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sounds good never had it myself ive had there orange bud before that was good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    New room nearly done, all seeds broke soil this morning apart from one so need to get my head out of my arse this weekend
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  9. Any of you fellow growers, is a 'trailer park boys' fan? Anyone who's going for Nottingham show

10. Quick smoke report on mephisto strawberry nuggets "purple pheno" the colour and crystals are lush. Smell spicy with berry rather than Strawberry. Lush thick clouds of smoke again sweeter and more berry than the other phenos I've grown out (they've been distinctive strawberry )
    20180915_104028.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  11. Beautiful footage go[​IMG]tta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unreal man looks lovely

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thats impressive stuff man that was quality for your second grow. You are a weed genie!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Any growers who don't mind to give me some advice? Message me or post what you think of my situation on my recent thread

15. Well done. Theyre looking great.
    Get some of those grow room sunnies and take photos through the lens. The photos come out really well.
    Your grows will get better and better.

16. Mate your doing fine. Take all advice with a pinch of salt. Do your research before you try anything different. Someone, somewhere , will have already tried and documented it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks man

18. I'm up mate. Not much of a soil grower but if your coco or hydro tag me and I should be able to sort you out.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sup troops.
    Any of you guys use a x20+ aero cloner?
    Trying to find one somewhere other than ebay (don't trust it,won't use it) and getting nowhere. Tried amazon, Google, phoned a few hydro shops but even onestop don't have them :(

20. Never heard of them mate but then im no hydro nut lol dunno if many here would have.
    Might be better off making a thread with it in the name and see if anyone else has used them.

• Like Like x 2