UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Probably loads of reasons why you shouldn't but it seemed to be ok :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. It was around week 6 i reckon. They fattened loads. It’s the most fattening i’ve seen in all autos.. I could not say how much is due to the strain as i changed to COBs from mars led a few weeks in and noticed all round improvement

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have sensi seeds super skunk on a perpetual and it is always a big one! Very forgiving of overfeed, under watering etc.. consistently good

4. Id stick with coco and perlite as polystyrene coukd break down a leech any crap with the salts and acidic waterings just my 2cents not tried it my self but ive seen poly breakdown in acids.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Polystyrene contains the toxic substances Styrene and Benzene, suspected carcinogens and neurotoxins that are hazardous to humans. Hot foods and liquids actually start a partial breakdown of the Styrofoam, causing some toxins to be absorbed into our bloodstream and tissue.

Polystyrene food containers leach the toxin Styrene when they come into contact with warm food or drink, alcohol, oils and acidic foods causing human contamination and pose a health risk to people. Avoid drinking tea with lemon, coffee with dairy cream, fruit juices, alcoholic beverages and wine from Styrofoam cups. Red wine will instantly dissolve the Styrene monomer. Do not eat oily foods from Styrofoam containers.

Most interesting is the degradation of food that contains vitamin A (beta-carotene). In packaged foods with the addition of heat (such as microwave temperatures), vitamin A will decompose and produce m-xylene, toluene, and 2,6-dimethylnaphthalene. Toluene will aggressively dissolve polystyrene. This renders polystyrene as an unsuitable package for containing or micro waving products that contain vitamin A.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ended up recycling my old stuf anyway..
    No polystyrene yet lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Livin the dream loki :)
    45 minuit over time shift that works out at well over a hundred quid an hour. Not bad for a shitty labourer lol.
    Now im off home to get stoned out my brain in preperation for an afternoon stuffin my face with chickeny nandos awesomeness!!!
    What more could i ask for in life :)

• Like Like x 5
  8. Not bad mate. Wanna get back from hols so I can start these Vault comparatives, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]

Mates first grow, under 2 Philips cmh 330. 5 northern lights autos and 3 skunk autos all by sensi not done bad at all just got a couple of week left been in advance nutrients all way through feeding half a litre every day in coco and perlite. Cmh seem to give a long deep veg but still prefer led to veg personally. Got some to trim from outdoors then setting my room up and putting all mine in can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  10. Woohoo its the first morning dew in central scotland folks. That means only one thing to me ....

ITS THE UNMENTIONABLE EDIBLES SEASON !!!!

Better go look out ma tin foil hat and unicorn catchin gear.
    Canny wait :).

• Like Like x 5
  11. Sapnin guys, anyone know if canna pk13/14 is a decent replacement for dutch pro explode? The price of the stuffs breaking my heart. Just pick up the canna pk at my local hydro store for 6 quid. The xplode which is a bit smaller is 30!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nah i need to make some changes and drop my spends like. The big ones are sackin me for about £100 each in nutes. Add the leccy and everything else and its probably around 300 a plant. Theres gotta be cheaper options lol.
    Got enough veg nutes there for another few but no bloom stuff at all. Time to get it all switched over and save some pennies before my wallet just packs up his shit and does a runner.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thought about trying biotabs ? I only use the tablets and it's so cheap :)
    €122 for a 100 tablets. 2 per plant that's about £2 a grow :)
    Even if you find you need more 1 more tablet for big plants won't break you :)

14. Yeah man i really need to try these things. Might go get a small pack and try em on 3gal auto.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Fuck sake, the starter packs 50 quid. Ill email them and see if i can get some freebies first lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. They had a 42% discount on 420 so I ordered 200 :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. I did the same got a nice starter pack off them

Tho i do prefere my plant magic molassas epsom salts kalkwrassrr( kalk is what i use for calcium normally on my corals works for my plants too )
    Then bio silicon too for Si
    If i had tropical fish id use there water aswell but i keep marines haha.

Then i make my own ewc. Which there fed good scraps and i also get the water tgats secreted by worms and what water drains through so my nutes are like well cheap per grow

• Like Like x 2