UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Yep they are.
    i forget to check on the plants ever since i got em... they just grow themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks man.

How hard was it to setup and dial in?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well i flooded the tent twice... killed 2 buggy seedlings (which proved a godsend as i thought they were auto but were photos...).
    So there's a learning curve no doubt.
    if you do get them i would also go for the digital meter they sell, this takes the guesswork out of the game. @Sc00byD00bie's thread is where i got convinced to use them, he can definitely help you out with all things blumat.
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man. I'm really tempted by it, especially in this heat but also the fact you don't really have to worry about watering them much.

Let me get this grow out the way and I think I'll go for it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'd recommend looking at the autopots as well mate
    I love them and they have been a godsend the last few weeks I only go up stairs once every week of so to check on stuff and refill the reservoir

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bluedreamatic and suicide blonde along nicely.

bluedreamatic:
    IMG_20180709_183212.jpg
    IMG_20180709_183221.jpg

Couple different phenos on the suicide.

IMG_20180709_183010.jpg
    IMG_20180709_183115.jpg

Will be going into their final pots at the weekend, then a bit of a trim of the underneath about a week after.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hillary is more of a CUNT!

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I doubt it but whatever, she’s not the racist fool in power.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lol
    She's committed far more crimes in office but let's ignore that.
    OH waysist

10. They're both bad but in different ways. It's the lesser of two evils.

• Like Like x 1
  11. See when you posted about these ages ago it perked my interest, but the problem is the weird shape of the bases. I don't think I could get anything more than two in my tent. If they were perfectly square I reckon I could get three.

12. Afternoon everybody. Am gona go with white widow x big bud and some triple cheese anybody tried these?

• Like Like x 1
  13. How bigs your tent mate? I know a guy that grows autos with them and they get absolutely rediculous. Like 600-800g every time under 600w hps.
    Scary good grow system like.
    Its on my list of things to try out next season :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah I've heard good things man, its why I want them, but my tent is 600mm x 600mm.

Because of the way each one is shaped its 350mm long. That means only two in my tent.

Currently have three smart pots.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah guess that can be an issue. But you could go down to 2 plants and I don't think you would lose much yield or you could have 3 pots but only 2 bases and just rotate the plants every 3 days ?
    Or you can use 1 60x60 tray with 1 autopot valve in it and stand 3 pots in the tray :)
    Go to www.autopot.co.uk and see the different types you can get now :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cheers man. Do you have a link for the 60cm tray thing? Tried their site but they got too many different brands.

If I attempt two pots I'm thinking I might as well do two XL one's then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll pm you a link to another forums mate

18. Morning everybody my magic beans have just arrived .cheers to the lads at the vault .might do a little journal on them see if Loki will help me along the way

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Av gone back to feminised seeds instead of autos and gona use the last of my old timers stuff then gona call it a day on plant magic stuff

• Like Like x 1
  20. Here's one of me outdoors I done 5 outside they've only had water butt water and water out me fish tank once a week .there blue diesel 20180711_101514.jpg

• Like Like x 4