UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Www.biotabs.nl
    Think you can get a starter pack direct or from Amazon.
    If you are on AFN forums they have a rep who will send you a free starter pack of you ask nicely:) pm me if you want his handle

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice one cheers mate .I have no idea what them forums are .so do you use these instead off grow and bloom ?

3. He’s the only reason I’ve got a half decent result from my grow tents.. praise Loki!

• Like Like x 3
  4. No there not plant magic tyoe bio tabs into amazon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cheers dude :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  6. I grow hydro with the Dutch Pro line plus a few extras.
    Not the cheapest way to grow but it works for me.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. With the prices of the stuff i doubt it mate.
    I done some maths on sativex a few months back and worked it out at around £800 per oz of weed.
    Not sure what englands like but the scottish nhs is completely and utterly fucked.
    If it gets legalized the tax will go up aswell so would probably cost the nhs a few grand per week, per person.
    Theyre happy to buy bevvy for alkies and methodone for junkies but stoners live longer and cause less problems so were the enemy lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think it will happen but only the most desperate will get it to begin with. It will be made as difficult as possible too. We are at this point already. Yes, Sativex is expensive. I think given time, and if we keep the pressure on, we will be allowed to grow a certain number of plants at home for personal use. We could all reasonably argue that our cannabis use is medical. When I was young I was all about getting fucked up but these days I use it to relieve stress and relax tired muscles after work. I vape it and have never felt better. It makes me a nicer person! It's my medicine and it is healthier than toxic alcahol or tobacco so why cant I use it anyway as an adult. Our time will come. Too much has happened this year and too many people understand the hypocracy of the UK government with Atkins and May proffiting of GW Pharma and British Sugar who grow a CBD strain and the ever vilified skunk. Skunk #1. Yes, the prime minister proffits off skunk!

• Like Like x 3
  9. we are one of the biggest exporters of cannabis according to some. i see some changes happening but in two weeks no chance. i also found it interesting that poor kid who got a licence for cannabis oil, well his mother is connected to all sorts of corporations and has been putting her sons name on cbd oil saying its what has cured her son for a few companies now when its a 10/5 or 10/2 cbd/thc mix which has helped him. crazy prices too. no doubt there was a big backhander to get that licence.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yea, I’ve heard a few rumours like that but I’m hoping they are out of context. She was selling an oil but I don’t think she claimed it was the one he needed, but she did name it after him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Shit I give all my trim and popcorn to duke for his sister in law sometimes run a highcbd strain for her , helps her with her MS why pay so much for something when it cost so little to produce

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. quite hard to take this out of context mate. im all for her cause but not boosting her status so she can rip off parents of other kids. imagine thinking this would help your kids seizures to find out you have been had i myself would be livid. first it was 710 holdings then tilray she was promoting.

Billy Caldwell's mother is director of cannabis oil company which helps fund his care

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13. Yeah there is a very strong wiff around all this. Only real good thing so far is the rescheduling to schedule 2 at least this is a start.
    I don't want prohibition in any forms certainly not a "prohibition light " brought in by so called medical only lobby.

Everyone who wants to should be able to grow just like every one can home brew if they want

• Like Like x 2
  14. She has done a pretty thorough rebuttal on social media.

15. With you on going the fudge route. But home brew is a fudge as well we can brew but not distill and unlike our friends in Blue the customs and excise are fully funded and like fucking the small man

16. Anyone use blumats? They any good?

• Like Like x 1