UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Supposedly they will take them back and test them and if it's not upto standard they will swap it out

• Like Like x 1
  2. Damn, that's good service.

3. Yeah that what I thought and I need to upgrade to an 8" extractor before summer fully kicks in so may as well give it a whirl :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have to say I love my Systemair, doesn't look fancy but is pretty close to silent and does the job. Saying that it's not as jazzy looking as the new ones on the market.

The biggest impact I found on noise wasn't the extractor but going from the standard foil ducting to the insulated type.

Massive difference.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had a systemair fan they look like a factory fan in fact companies probably use them in factories lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I think it will be a systemair 8" with a mountain fresh filter. Just need to hide the £250 from the wife first :)
    I'll do it in little bits and get it next month :)

• Like Like x 3
  7. my rhino pro's are currently at around 15-16 months of constant use i try and change them every 18-24 months, mountain air or whatever they are called could be a good next upgrade for my main tent maybe but saying that i do like sticking with what i know works especially as i vent outside. but if they truly last 3 years will be a good upgrade saying that im yet to have a rhino pro fail on me even upto 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ahahahahah
    Same.

It's very easy in grows to continuously try and change things, but I've found sticking with what works sometimes pays off.

My rhino has never failed me and I swapped it out between my last and this grow for a new one only due to the fact I had the opportunity after 18 months.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 2
  9. My grass city app is now blue. Had to download due to new phone.

telbel88

10. Sure is, I wonder if the price is worth it. Iv had a rhino pro 8" tall guy for 2x 1.2 tents hooked upto a 8" rvk/systemair for the last 12 months it's nice and quite turned down. I'm thinking 2x 6 inch filters would go nicely for summer months

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. some unknown strain, super skunk, and just popped 4x SS and Skunk #1

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anyone use jiffy plugs??

13. yh for clones il use nothing else unless i do it in a pot with soil.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I got a few as they were cheap!! Can I start seeds in them? Can you use them with coco? Should of probably looked first lol.

Got myself aload of new stuff. Gunna run The full shogun nute range aswell as plant start and a dollar feed!

15. I'm on the hunt for a new carbo, can vouch for Rhino pro! Had a small one doing a 2.4m tent for the last 18m. Will probably be going with them again!

• Like Like x 1
  16. never tried starting in them tbh i have tried root riots but did not get on with them, i think you can use it with coco tbh i think they are made up of a large amount of coco to be honest il have to check.

17. i believe they are made up of sphagnum peat moss or coco fibre.

• Like Like x 2
  18. #72319 dazzyballz, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    20180512_173533.jpg think ill keep this chem-dawg as a mother.
    Love the strain and this is a nice phat plant about 2 1/2 foot tall in 25l pots organic soil snd perlite mix.
    There seems to be tons of star-dawg going around lately.
    Hoping my livers will finish up in a week or 2, it seems like ive had them going for bloody years.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1