UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. How long do you guys quick dry tester buds for?

• Like Like x 1
  2. orange diesel
    fugue state
    strawberry nuggets
    forum stomper
    forgotten cookies
    and nah dont do out door much tbh cant be assed treking miles into no mans land lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. 3-5 days for nicest smoke but if you got an xbox sit it on tge fan area for a day or so and it on as much as poss lol dont try microwave or oven unless you want shite weed that tastes like grass clippings

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I just stuck it on top of my LED fan, think it'll work?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  5. IMG_3759.JPG
    hi guys i think i have a problem. growing at my mates just now and i think hes done something. my buds look wierd. its a photo, has he been letting light in during lights off and sending it back to veg?
    all the usual stuff is in order ec,ph,temps etc. only thing i can think of is the light. any thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Right lads/ladies after a disappointing grow i ended up with only 9.5oz from x2 400w hps
    and rough weighing from the 550w COBS at 14.5 oz curing time still needed.

I believe we could of pulled much more with the hps didn't utilize the space and the LED Temp problems.

I also won't be so lazy on The scorg the amount of popcorn was ridiculous

Onwards and upwards I'll take some pictures of the buds for comparison when I get home.

Hope your all well

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. thats foxtailing so light leeks can cause this or heat some times genetic too but nor.ally heat or light leeks

• Like Like x 1
  8. right well its definately light leak then. hmm. what does this mean? will she be ok? is it gonna fuck me up at all? just make sure he stops the leaks and it’ll carry on as normal? its not going back into veg and gonna hermy on me or that? not happy like. thinks cos he knows a guy from amsterdam that he knows best. im not even gonna show the whole plant its embarassin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Hi dudes. A couple snaps of 1 of the strawberry glue on week 6 now I think.

On the subject on th seeds. I have a mate currently paying 110 a g for French cookies and a ruddy tuna can lol

20180321_230531.jpg 20180321_230542.jpg 20180321_230549.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. And this is the chocolopez. Now on week 11 and started a 10-14 day flush today using canna flush and ph water.

Smells delicious

20180321_230606.jpg 20180321_230600.jpg

• Like Like x 2

11. I’d give them a blast of nutes for another week and then flush mate.

12. Id say the LED Denser and stickier

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3

13. Possible mate. I'll check trichs later and see what' what.

6 years of growing and I'm still loving it

• Like Like x 2
  14. So guys I was given this led I was hoping someone can tell me if it will be ok in a 60x60x180cm tent
    I understand it's a shit led but I wanna move one of my plants put of my 4x4 to give my others plenty of space

20180322_092009.jpg 20180322_091959.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Shouldn' be a problem for 1 plant or maybe 2 small ones.

Can't hurt

• Like Like x 1
  16. Checked trichs before lights went off, I reckon a few more days of feed then flush.

Will prob do it good to have a quick flush tonight though. Really get that oxygen to the roots.

The key is to be patient. I see far too many people rush to the finish.

• Like Like x 2