UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. yeah saw these like 3 years ago its by kali seeds ive seen it but the strains aint potent but yes theyve bred hops into cannabis as it the most related you can graft seedlimgs on to fully established hop plant. and hop plants are perennial

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yeah those are the ones. Can't imagine they'd be very potent but it's still cool that you can buy it in seed form, obviously grafts are one thing hybrid seeds are another

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. It is mate hands down, I was first person to bring a registered breeding pair of Serbian defence dogs over from Belgium a few year back the dog weighed 5 kilo less than me and I’m nearly 15 stone completely down to owner they grow up like kids, and hit a maturity age where they can turn either way aggressive or placid or if your lucky one that’s placid but can aggressive on command. And yeah I know countless people that have been done in face by jacks or shitty little dogs but it never makes new unless it’s a big breed or partially bull

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Would that be full coverage aswell Loki? Wanting one to replace my hps in flower tent can’t do with the heat from it to be honest and I haven’t seen better quality bud than with led. Can spend about £400 max

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
  5. about 10% thc and 5-7% cbd but they dint look like cannabis and its kalyseeds.eu if you wanna check them out

• Like Like x 1
  6. ever tried cmh what wattage you playing withh 600w?

i dont know price ill go check

• Like Like x 1
  7. £438 for a mars2 pro 740w led i have mine in a 90x90x180cm and its on 100% red 50% blue and not too bad tho i have the original pro wjich has a remote where i can change the spec by % on the pro2 you get just 2 switches the 320pro 2 will cover your tent think sailing has his in a 1.2x.1.2 tent youll want about 600w or more to cover that area.

• Like Like x 2
  8. You could build a kick arse cob light with £400.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. I’m shit with electrics mate anything to do with them had a bad experience jumping a shogun I had off a machine a few year ago it was 24 and shogun battery blew in me lol nearly lost my head not bothered with leki since fucking hate has aswell....

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
  10. Funny you should suggest cmh was talking to a kid that’s selling them like wild fire but I wasn’t really interested il give them a look up though. What’s the advantages with them compared to led and hps Loki?

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
  11. Genetics play a big part, or should I say how the mother brings them up aswell.

• Like Like x 2
  12. All dogs are different aswell there like people all have different personalities and temperments but I think people forget a lot aswell what dogs are capable of they’ve all got a predator in them and there’s always a first time theyl bite

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. They are the worst dogs 4 biting as stats show , but it’s kept on the down low due to them being guide dogs an that . Owners have a massive influence on how a dogs temperament ultimately comes out . We’ve bred bullies for 20+ years never had any of our dogs biting anyone .

• Like Like x 1
  14. mate most the cob stuff is plug and play just need to piece ot together like lego

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I looked at cmh before I built my cobs. There isn't a lot of choice in the UK atm and the bulbs are £100+
    Honestly if you can use a screwdriver you can build a light. The only dodgy bit is making sure your drivers and bulbs work together and I'm happy to help.
    I have a degree in electrical engineering so not a complete numpty:)

• Like Like x 3
  16. 315 watt cmh for £230 -£260

600 watt hps for £80 it will out do the cmh hands down...

I’ve got both, 315 watt are a good supplementary light I reckon. If you got the money and can buy 2 for £ 500 ish ypu onto a winner it will piss on the 600 watt and will be a lot cooler. It it’s a complete rip off still. I’d get a hps with a small cob too give wider spectrum.g

There’s a 1000 watt new technology hps that will give same output as the cmh. For half the price.give like 1.6 Pmul same as the cmh.

Small set ups I’d get a cob led due too the fact it’s much more safer in confined spaces..

The cheap hps are reall wack quality I wouldn’t bother....

Personal choice I’d get a gravita if I had the space or room... there’s too much hype knower days. Marketing...

Best broad spectrum stick a pure hps with a halogen you will get the best spectrum.

• Like Like x 3

17. Basically cmh light are wack mate don’t bother....

I got mine from growell

Greens hydroponics have 10 percent sale 230

Ebay has a omega brand I think for 215

Than ypu dual plug ones 630 cmh which cost a lot...

If I was ypu I’d get thease two mate roughly 50 quid extra but I don’t know the complete Watts. But it’s a better pick..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. I’ve got a gavita 750pro hps and it’s a good light I’m just doubting it for growing during summer heat wise so want to get prepped before it starts warming up.

Cmh spectrum wise and brightenss you can’t get anything better at the minute “apart from cobs I’m guessing” just need to get leki bill down from that hps that all and if it’s halting it with cmh they’d pay for thereselves after 4 month with amount my fucking bills gone up

Dinafem blue cheese fems

• Like Like x 2