UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. #71461 Hi Crazy, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Im just going too head towards screwfic and get one of those plug socket testers. Which test all the wiring etc...

Get the dopey electriction out again and tell heim to fix the problem properly. Too many cowboy builders even with qualifications.

Thanks guys for the input, I don’t trust myself with electrics. First off all I have sausage fingers. And second off I have inherited a trait of self destructing and destroying things that are not fixable, yes I was very close too ripping the plants and starting all over with autos and leaving them on 24 hours.

2. Wow ypur rocking kind leds there the dogs bollox mate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mango Sapphire day 42 looking pretty frosty. Literally would've been pulled if not for Loki, not expecting much but it's not looking bad for a first harvest.
    :love-mj2::love-mj2::love-mj2:
    plant2day42 (2) - Copy.jpg cola42 - Copy.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. I’d like to have a bash at makin me own lighting system but too b Frank I tried to fix a bloody dodgy light switch which ended up wiv me gettin a whack of current threw me across the room ended up wiv hair like Einstein , an shakin like a fish not freakin funny at da time . Now I use a stoner spark who’s sound as . I gotta get another 4x4 for veg , cuttins ,clones . Burns head wiv 1 tent . Seen some of ur girls lookin sweet H crazy , you rollin with 2 tents fella ? I only use organic nutes now love the end product taste , etc is a lot smoother . In da day wen it was about synth was all I used , but now it’s medicine I want the best product I make concentrates for a few seriously ill fam members an too quote the garden sage “ it’s easy to put food in but hard to get it all out “ . Cheers HCrazy keep rockin ✌️

• Like Like x 2
  5. You got sum nice spear heads goin on there m8

• Like Like x 2
  6. Imagine If I called a strain

Stinky dogs bollox

Cheese cross

Give it a try, but be carful make sure ypu fully test it out. Before use. It also remeber it’s not worth it aswell. I London ledshave less chance of causing afire as 5ry don’t get hot enough speciall the cobs. My wife tryed too pull a fuse out a blood socket with a knife. The switch was off lol. But she ended up getting electrocuted. Here heart beat went all over the place lol. So I can an understand how ypu fealt. She didn’t even ask me as she considers Her self a techniqal person and surely she is aswell, repairs all the broken phones. Oh thanks for the compliment. If your using bottleld organic nutes they still carry half the amount of heavy metals compared too chemical living organics ypu don’t have too flush. Oh I’m sorry too hear about that mate. Hope you grow some pukka and get them better. Ive got one tent. And it’s going ok so far lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’ve got myself a bull terrier cross a Doberman x Mali

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Very scary indeed lol...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anyone watch the BBC 3 cannabis documentary last night on BBC 1 much more on the medical dilemma that people are facing to get their meds which help them live

• Like Like x 1

10. Oh man I’m sorry too hear that seriously. It use of been some dirty neighbour . I can’t understand why some people have such a problem with dogs seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Each of the documentaries that have aired recently have all ended with the onscreen statement from the government saying no medical efficacy and a harmful drug . Why will no one throw back to them then why is GW selling and exporting "medical " fda approved drugs that they sanction

• Like Like x 2

12. You think rich folks are not growing and and us peasants are screwing. That’s the facts lmaoooo.

• Like Like x 1

13. Don’t expect blood from a stone mate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I ran a transfer station and had him and a tosa as yard dogs it was pikeys that poisoned him over fence, had run ins with them Dailey mcginleys to be precise

Dinafem blue cheese fems

Auto blackberry kush by Dutch passion

• Like Like x 1
  15. Write to your local MP and ask them. I did. Don’t be afraid, just quote the Alfie Dingley case. We will win eventually, specifically with the medical uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

16. Ahh that’s nasty man, that’s a cruel thing too do in anybody’s book. Dirty low life’s there going too get what’s coming too them. There day will come aswell. And I hope it’s a painfull death they suffer.

• Like Like x 1