UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hope you get a decent cheesy pheno Rizl my attempts over the last few grows have totally failed. Outta all the strains named "cheese" ive done only two have resembled anything that was cheese and that was dinafems critical cheese and their white cheese, however i didnt like the blue cheese one bit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've not tried the LA cheese before and wanted something different. I've tried OG Kush x Cheese and wasnt too bad. the la has a touch of og in it so hoping it turns out nice!

As for the chocolope, ive tried it a few times round my way, but not for a long long long time. Hopefully they both turn out well. Going back to Photo after 2 years of autos! I do still have an Auto ultimate and now popping a blue cheese auto as we speak.

• Like Like x 1

3. I'm hoping so too! from my understanding LA Cheese and Confidential Cheese are one in the same as was a Collab between DNA and big buddha, only reason i went with BB is because no where has DNAs line which is a bit of a shitter.

I've read a few grow diaries on the LA cheese, the more recent ones seem to have more luck with getting a cheese pheno so im crossing my fingers. At very worst i'll get a OG dom plant with hints of skunky tones which is def not to be upset with. Im hoping these days 11 years after release its slightly more stable towards a nice cheesy pheno.

Edit: I know what you mean about getting the cheesy pheno, if you remember i ran some White cheese from Dinafem and only got 1 cheesey pheno.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have not seen it in ages either im running pretty stretchy plants atm apart from the critical kush it seems so a chocolope would fit in well however i wouldnt get it ready in time now so maybe next run if i carry on with photos.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tell you what i havent seen for a long ass time. Original Flo. Ounces used to come in massive bags lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah right i did wonder if it was a collab after i learnt they was big buddha. Yh its very much a pheno hunt which can get annoying fast for me anyway ive done a bit of research and got a few names in the hat to try but im a little occupied at the moment with psychosister, oldtimes and possibly some psycosis bx2 so should have a good skunky mother as the previous 2 i had was the most skunky weed i have ever had the stink is just impossible to describe ugorg says it well it almost physically leaves a green trail if transported haha, word on the grapevine aswell is that kgb's psycosis bx is the closest to the original psycosis cut most of the oldtimers reckon. And so it should be as its bred from the original cut the same as psychosister if i recall correctly.

7. I cant say i remember getting any original flo but its more than possible i only really started asking names when i really got into cannabis and if your dealer is a scumbag he will more than likely lie or some of the stupid ones make up some damn comical names to create hype it seems with some very hilarious humour on my part

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. So funny......

• Like Like x 1
  9. Some pics all mephisto the little ones are a #illuminautos gold glue and a Sour Livers the larger one is a Stilton Special
    And a little bud shot of manbearalienpig 3 weeks or so to go
    20170914_161043.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sweet so your a taster you like a variety lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. ther hit and miss some times the seed cant push a root through i stopped using them and go stright to dirt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Got any advice? Ive not long started on cfls the vegging went well i achieved what i set out to do which was short and bushy. 8 nodes on 10" stem with the two new topps growing along side and the bottom pruned before flowering but this first week of 12/12 the leafs have got some browning coming through on the ends only, not heat damage it although it does look like it. Temps good humidity is good nothing has changed except i wound down vegging nutes so i can start bloom nutes on monday. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Any aid? Started 12/12 on monday. Achieved what i wanted which was a short fat plant ive got 8 nodes on 10" of stem i pruned the bottom couple off, it is bushy and smells already so i proceeded happy. I slowed the vegging nutes so this monday coming 1505424944727.jpg i can bring in the bloom nutes but some of the leafs have browned along the edges. Temp and humidity has remained the same, lighting etc it isnt heat damage as it isnt crispy it is flimsy like still moist. Been spraying the plant its whole life so dont get whats up with it. 1505424819400.jpg 1505424828437.jpg 1505424835787.jpg 1505424845437.jpg

14. Two weeks to go. Swiss Cheese (x9) in coco coir. Used fimm'ing, LST and some defoliation in week 4. The just made sure no leaves were obscuring any budd sites. I'm happy with the results. 20170914_221348.jpg 20170914_221444.jpg 20170914_221521.jpg Tue Sep 12 21-12-49.jpg 20170914_221414.jpg 20170914_221444.jpg 20170914_221521.jpg 20170914_215200.jpg 20170914_221414.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Some of the other guys will chime in but to me it looks like n def early stage

• Like Like x 1
  16. I did think this because ive slowed veg nutes to a couple of drops to ready for bloom nutes and this happened since monday when i cut them.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Depending on your medium and your chosen brand of nukes you'll be needing n until you flush

• Like Like x 2
  18. Morning everyone. Hope your all well? Well my autos have all broke soil in my 2nd tent and bf is doing me proud watching them like a hawk lol

My photos appear to be finally deciding to flower but it's taken forever. They are in 25l pots. Still losing some leaves and it's worrying me. I'm thinking it's an issue linked with watering but that's just a guess. Watered the biggest girl yesterday with 2litres with molasses and Epsom salts. Others didn't seem ready for a drink....checked this morning and potentially one of the other plants seems almost ready. It's a long time between feeds? So should I be upping the nutes because of the length of time they are going between or should I be watering more frequently? Confusing

Here's a pic of the leaves that had dropped off

20170915_073733.jpg

Any help appreciated

• Like Like x 3
  19. Had a nightmare last night too....went in and my whole grow had bud rot...woke me up....wtf lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. Morning all
    I'm no expert but watering 2L at a time is loads more than I've ever given to a plant in one go. I normally use around 500ml max and I use 20L pots at times

Sent from my Hieroglyph Tablet using Rosetta Stone via RaHydro