UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. At least I can go in the car. It's a 20min walk...I'd be drenched.

• Like Like x 1
  2. We haven't even had a summer....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol.

I do like this bit of the year though, same as Spring. Still slightly sunny but not as warm.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'd like it minus the rain ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  5. God knows what has happened last few days im gonna have to get my heater out if it stays like this.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Jesus.

The heavens doth opened here in London.

7. Was thinking that myself and now I'm sweating like a pig....cant win...

8. Silly question time....once a seed has popped in paper towel is there a set length of time it has to be planted in? I'm only asking coz I've always just done it immediately but this time might not be able to?

9. The longer you leave it, the more the taproot attaches to the paper and trying to remove it could make it snap.

I left one once for a week, the taproot was massive and had started to form it's root structure intertwined in the paper!

If you're careful you should be fine, but just be aware the longer you leave it the harder it gets to remove it and plant (could snap it in the planting process as well).

Just keep it moist for however long it takes and be aware of the risks. Be careful pulling it off the paper and planting.

Just my two pence.

Sent from outer space...

• Like Like x 4
  10. Some chop chop action today..
    The actual bf blue cheese got hers today.
    20170911_101220.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  11. Looking goof mk hows the smell?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stopped using paper towels for this reason as well as the fact that it can damage the microscopic roots as you remove from paper towel i just go straight into soil it can take a few days extra but i get great results plus im not great with real fiddly shit and am more likely to drop it or some shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I've tried a few methods and had a couple of disasters. I was soaking them in water for 24 hours and then planting straight in soil but did the paper towel and worked well last time....let's just hope I don't end up with any seed shells such on this time. Such a pain when that happens....at least you don't have long nails in the way ha ha

Think it kinda threw me when tooth decay had that white worm in it....

• Like Like x 1
  14. She's blueberry dominant but got a little spice

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm with you Sailing straight into pre watered soil

• Like Like x 1
  16. Decisions decisions got a nice slot after yesterday's blue cheese cull.

It's going to be mephisto but which one.

Stilton Special
    Sour Livers
    #illuminautos
    Manbearalienpig
    Grapewalker Lush
    Creme bubbly
    Gold Glue

Mmm better fire up a biffta and have a muse

• Like Like x 4
  17. I'd vote for creme bubbly or grapewalker lush....

You seem to have a good rotation of plants being harvested. This is where I need to get to with the auto tent I'm setting up.

• Like Like x 1