UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Mornin' all, UK grower from oop norff ere. Currently on my 2nd grow (first time hydro) growing a mother plant (power pukka plant) at the moment then i'm gonna take 3 clones and scrog em!

2. [quote name='"fuzzy155"']Mornin' all, UK grower from oop norff ere. Currently on my 2nd grow (first time hydro) growing a mother plant (power pukka plant) at the moment then i'm gonna take 3 clones and scrog em![/quote]

Sounds good. Im workin on another box to try a scrog in, my space aint realli appropriate for a scrog but i wanna hav a go with some clones of this blue cheese strain iv got

3. Yeah i was growing in a cupboard the first time round, now i've upgraded to a 120x120x200 tent so i should have enough space.... i hope!

4. [quote name='"automan142"']

Mornin all.

Me too, bin lookin for a uk thread an a couldt find 1 so here it is. A hope it keeps goin, even if is jus sumwer we can keep the uk journals and uk related questions.

Iv received a message from doggiesnuts regarding a new forum at trichomecentral. I was asked to start uk threads there as well but im guna wait for the forum app thats in the pipeline first i think.

Whats every1 bin on with over the weekend? a love sundays me, nuttin to do but sit an get mashed[/quote]

Excellent.. Well I'm definitely in for good with this thread but yeah let me know what happens with trichomecentral man.

Typical sunday today nothing too much to do a few smokes breakfast at he cafe (at lunchtime) back home a few smokes and a couple of films round the girlfriends before going home to check on my other ladies... Got a few GHS cheese seeds potted the other day so wanna see how they have taken off over the weekend.

Will post some pics later...

Enjoy whats left of the weekend guys.

Happy growing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Excellent.. Well I'm definitely in for good with this thread but yeah let me know what happens with trichomecentral man.

Typical sunday today nothing too much to do a few smokes breakfast at he cafe (at lunchtime) back home a few smokes and a couple of films round the girlfriends before going home to check on my other ladies... Got a few GHS cheese seeds potted the other day so wanna see how they have taken off over the weekend.

Will post some pics later...

Enjoy whats left of the weekend guys.

Happy growing![/quote]

I will do bud.

I like them kinda sundays lol, plenty of smokin time included ther i see ;).

I do like any cheese, i like sweet buds too, iv bin having a good nosey at that caramelo grow of yours, im feelin that 1, definatly.

6. [quote name='"automan142"']

I will do bud.

I like them kinda sundays lol, plenty of smokin time included ther i see ;).

I do like any cheese, i like sweet buds too, iv bin having a good nosey at that caramelo grow of yours, im feelin that 1, definatly.[/quote]

Thanks fella yeah the Caramelo has been wicked to grow it was a free seed so wasn't expecting it to be any good but we'll see when it comes to smoking her.

Can't upload any photos yet again but will keep trying got some
    Nice shots of another my other plant that's starting to purple....love it!

Any way lunch time!

Have a good one....

7. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Thanks fella yeah the Caramelo has been wicked to grow it was a free seed so wasn't expecting it to be any good but we'll see when it comes to smoking her.

Can't upload any photos yet again but will keep trying got some
    Nice shots of another my other plant that's starting to purple....love it!

Any way lunch time!

Have a good one....[/quote]

Any luck with these purple pics?

8. Just realized when you guys say 230 it's the equivalent of us payin like $350. Shit, your underground market blows. We actually can get it for 230 bucks here hell even less if you're in a medical state. Colorado sells $150 a zip.

Poor fuckin Brits. Btw that's interesting though you guys only get community service for cultivation. Out here we'd literally be locked up for a year if we didn't have a card. Fuckin A our country is so behind and backwards...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats why we try to grow lots & lots of mind blowing herb.

10. Hey auto sorry dude forgot all about the purp pics will take some more on sunday when I get back home....I think she maybe ready to come down she was mostly milky when i left Her Thursday. Maybe a few extra days.. Purp pics coming soon! :)

11. [quote name='"Kronikkk"']Just realized when you guys say 230 it's the equivalent of us payin like $350. Shit, your underground market blows. We actually can get it for 230 bucks here hell even less if you're in a medical state. Colorado sells $150 a zip.

Poor fuckin Brits. Btw that's interesting though you guys only get community service for cultivation. Out here we'd literally be locked up for a year if we didn't have a card. Fuckin A our country is so behind and backwards...[/quote]

Hey man yeah stupid prices here but even at $150 a zip bag it's too expensive this stuff grows naturally like wheat and corn... We'd never pay that kind of cash for those crops... The whole thing sux hence growing my own plus I know that there are no harmful chemicals added in and it'll be a good clean well flushed smooth smoke.....

Happy growing!

12. [quote name='"automan142"']

Any luck with these purple pics?[/quote]

Sorry about the light but here we go.....

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Sorry about the light but here we go.....[/quote]

Theyre gorgeous man, i like those hints of colour, really makes the buds look special

14. [quote name='"automan142"']

Theyre gorgeous man, i like those hints of colour, really makes the buds look special[/quote]

Cheers dude hope she tastes as good. I've cut a branch to test... Getting impatient lol....

15. Round my sides its £290 an oz - and no gaurantee on quality!

It's not easy finding someone who has an oz to deal, lots of small time college kids selling 1g for £15 and £1.5 for £20 - takes the piss

When i was in college i could get an eighth of some high high stuff for £20 and still have some stuff to smoke the next day

Man i would even have considered growing myself if i could find a reliable source - would happily pay £200 an oz if i trusted the dude, and i knew i was getting what i wanted.

May still carry on with the micro grow but that would only be for fun - at the mo, its like £290 an ounce and even then not easy to pick up large

16. [quote name='"chill15"']Round my sides its £290 an oz - and no gaurantee on quality!

It's not easy finding someone who has an oz to deal, lots of small time college kids selling 1g for £15 and £1.5 for £20 - takes the piss

When i was in college i could get an eighth of some high high stuff for £20 and still have some stuff to smoke the next day

Man i would even have considered growing myself if i could find a reliable source - would happily pay £200 an oz if i trusted the dude, and i knew i was getting what i wanted.

May still carry on with the micro grow but that would only be for fun - at the mo, its like £290 an ounce and even then not easy to pick up large[/quote]

Whoa £290! That's fukking crazy man! I just wouldn't do it..... Where about a in the country are you brother?

17. Am I the only one not getting shafted here?!
    I've been paying £20 for 3g or £25 for 3.5g of thai and then £20 for 2.5-3.0g of skunk. Tbh i prefer the thai though, although I'm pretty sure I'm about the only person left in the country that does, everyones always on about their new superskunk thats so strong blah blah blah would rather have a nice bit of spicy thai that makes you not feel too guilty about having a lunchtime blaze when the suns out!

18. Any1 whos lookin for info on punishments in the uk for cultivation keep an eye on my thread in my sig, got raided so ill b gettin charged an ill post the outcome there

19. #39 Numbness2005, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [quote name='"automan142"']Any1 whos lookin for info on punishments in the uk for cultivation keep an eye on my thread in my sig, got raided so ill b gettin charged an ill post the outcome there[/quote]

Oh shit man! You ok? what did they find/take? You should be good though to be honest I can't see them giving you more then a few hours community service to be honest you may even escape without that dude. Got my fingers crossed for ya. Bad news of my own too 1 bloody week from harvest and my caramelo has hermied on me. Oh well worse things have happened at sea......

Hope it all goes well mate keep us updated!

• Like Like x 1
  20. [quote name='"Numbness2005"']

Oh shit man! You ok? what did they find/take? You should be good though to be honest I can't see them giving you more then a few hours community service to be honest you may even escape without that dude. Got my fingers crossed for ya. Bad news of my own too 1 bloody week from harvest and my caramelo has hermied on me. Oh well worse things have happened at sea......

Hope it all goes well mate keep us updated![/quote]

Ye man am sound thanks. They got my girls my setup and another full setup (bigger than mine) with tent hps + ballast filter nutes the lot, they took everythin.

They didnt find my stash tho just my tray.

Iv no previous so brief reckons ill get off clean with a caution, he reckons ill get all my equipment bk too (im not so confident though)

Gutted for you about the hermie, she was lookin beautiful too man