UK Forest grow need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by Sammyboy1402, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Hi I live in Northern Ireland I'm planning doing an 1st outdoor grow in a forest was looking advice on whether I should plant directly into ground or keep in pots as it can get quite wet here at times and thought it might be better for drainage in pots and incase I noticed anyone about the area and I needed to move them.
    ANY advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2. I like SMART POTS w/ handles, myself

3. Cheers for reply that's what I would be using, have you used them outside yourself?

4. Not yet, but have spoken to friends that do...In NV usa, we get very strong winds and blazing hot daytime temps (100+ deg F!), so if outdoors...they need to come inside! Bigger issue here is animals eating your weed! My solution...

harry.jpg

WELCOME TO NEVADA SUCKERS...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lmao.. I've got that covered I have alot of deer about here so ill be putting cages around them hopefully that'll stop them getting near my girls. If not I may use your solution.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good luck with the outdoor grow I tried a few times and never got anything out of it plants got ate lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. What they get ate by mate? Bugs or animals?

8. Bugs mate maybe animals too last time I did it went back 2 days later and there was nothing there an the ground wasn't dug up either

• Like Like x 1
  9. No way.. How old were they and how big roughly when you left them and came back and they were gone?

10. What's the scene like in N. Eire?

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

11. They were like a week or two old planted them they were like 30 cm big if that left them 2 days came back an was like they were never planted lol

12. It all depends on who you know

13. So true..