Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by war_subvert, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Got an 8th of this last night. A very nice smoke, smells very sweet and has that kush taste and thick smoke, the buds are very dense and sticky.

Attached Files:

2. Mate that shit looks phat as fook ahah

but seriously nice stuff, how much it weigh out to an it just cost ya the normal £20?

Check out my pick up thread its on the 2nd page in the stash jar.. nothin as nice as yours but its always good to see some UK bud ;)

D.
    :smoke:

3. Man that bud looks weird and dank at the same time, still dankness though nice grab

4. Cheers man.
    It was 3.5 for £20 which is how it should be, fed up paying 25s lately

5. damn the UK ppl be postin some goood quality shit lately. I wonder, does schwag/mexican weed exist in the UK or even in Europe at all ? we get it here all the time in states cause were close, but does it even manage to make its way over there.. ?

6. Great question, never thought of this.

7. never come across it in the uk at all

90% of all weed smoked in the uk is grown there its an island and shipping it is v hard atm

we get some stuff called bushweed that is very shitty shwaggy type stuf that is jus dry leaves lol but usually it is always no name homegrown as the cannabis culture hasnt yet fully even entered the cannabis using community like most smokers i know do not know what 420 means

its mad

so i moved to switzerland where its legal to grow:cool: :D

8. #8 dwaine, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    as said above we get what they call bush, very seedy and stalky but i barely ever see it. but there is a lot of soapbar and sprayed weed about which i guess is our equivalent.

9. Europe gets plenty of soapbar (not in italy where i lived) and shwag shit which often is brought over from africa by immigrants and smugglers, not to say there isn't dank abound in europe tho

10. Yeh we dont get swagg in particular really, the shipping costs all the way from mexico would be ridiculous so it doesnt really make it here.

The majority of our sprayed shitty stuff and soap bar comes over from europe, mainly spain, and is smuggled there from africa for the most part.

We also get weed that isnt processed properly but thats mostly just inexperienced growers and dealers that dont give a shit about selling damp, leafy weed because it WILL still sell.

Id say the average grade of weed over the UK would be in the high mids, its definately become better over the last few years or that might just be because ive got better connects since i started smoking im not sure.

D.

11. haha soap bar, me and my friends were prolly some of the only people running around Tennessee singin about soap bar by goldie looking chain... lol love the UK, respect.

12. Goldie lookin chain hahahah that takes me back!

D.

13. dat der uk grit!

hahah jp op, nice dank you got there ejoy

14. Looks Dank!!!