Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK DANK super macro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by spitfire, Sep 20, 2009.

1. This was goooood

[​IMG]

2. Holy shit, nice pic man.

3. Fucking awesome is all i can say!

4. Thanks, it was a fucking amazing smoke. Extreme couch/bed lock hah

5. :O Whereabouts in England you get this from?

6. Damn, very nice

7. It's from northamptonshire

8. i'm in london and i can't get anything near this, just a few high mids...nice bud man

9. indeed a super macro

10. wow!!! what bud is that? looks mighty tasty, i wouldnt mind finding a seed or to of that strain to see what i could do with it.

11. Unable to extract some or all of the Exif data...

Are these really your pics?

12. They are. I dunno if it might be because they're being hosted on deviantart that's giving you exif problems? It was shot with a canon 400D and canon 100mm macro lens

13. Please forgive the skeptic in me.
    Either way they are gorgeous...

14. wow that is absolutly astonishing. i didn't know that the orange hairs contained that many trichroms..

15. wow, nice. what strain is it?

16. No idea man, just got it on my last pick up. Hopefully my guy will still have some more next time i need some

17. wanna send me some of that in the post lol

18. be sure to let me know when you do. doubt i'm too far from you, i'm in milton keynes :wave:

19. I duno what to say.. thats just obscene.. hows it taste?