Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk chEese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Steves`, Mar 16, 2013.

1. cheese is the best man! those yellow leaves or whatever that are tried caught me off guard for a minute haha

2. Nice example of cheese man, love this stuff.
    Top 5 strains easy.

3. Sweet! The only problem about UK weed is that it's all skunk

_________
    Keep smoking the holy herb

4. What's wrong with that?

Skunk is the best thing to happen in the growing community possibly ever if not one of the top 5 most amazing developments.

Don't listen to that media bullshit that skunk is different - shit, UK cheese is a really smelly skunk#1 pheno anyway mate. :)

5. I'm not saying anything against it I personally smoke skunk when I go down to the UK but too much skunk isn't good

_________

6. Wow that post cleared all my doubt thanks!

_________

7. jus some more pics of that sweet sweet cheeba, show me pics of your cheese if u got any :smoking:
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

8. and yes skunk is a strain and theres nothing wrong with cheese its dank :smoking:

9. Yeh skunk is a strain, but the UK media labels all high quality indoor weed as skunk

10. Some of my cheddar

Attached Files:

11. looks dank bro

12. im hard rite now