UK cannabis laws for 1 plant?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Deja Vu, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Whats up guys. Does anyone know the action that can be taken if police find one single plant in the UK? i.e. What are the consequences of getting caught with one plant? Cheers :smoke:

2. possible jail time by the letter of the law. ( ss far as i know)

probably a max punishment of a small fine and maybe some comunity service.

3. I got busted with 3 that were 3weeks from harvest. Luvly best friend/neighbour grassed. I got a caution for possession and of course they took all my equipment.. I no longer grow and I don't speak to the dirty slut!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 tackthecack, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    i dont think one plant is any different from 10 as long as its for personal consumption. there was some guy with like 100 plants but because he was some cannanerd who bred and cultivated as a hobby he got off lightly.....id suggest starting out with like 3...

ie i think there is a difference between just growing and growing with intent to distribute

5. A mate of mine got busted recently, he had the police waiting for him at home when he drove home after being out drinking. He got thrown over the bonnet of his car, they said people had been out stealing, searched his house and found about ten plants in a cupboard, lights but in pots with soil. He got 17 month,s for the drink driving and a caution for the bag of weed they found and his plants plus they confiscated his gear.
    Moral of the story; don,t break the law whilst you are growing.

6. That's bullshit! How mean :mad:

7. I have heard of way worse. One of my buddies got his house raided from a tip, they ripped up the plants out the soil and weighed the plants with dirt and all. They are some mother fuckers

8. Any one with more info on this ?

Thanks

9. Lose the plant and equipment and a caution for anything up to about 10 to 15 plants. If they catch you dealing obviously it complicates things, we are talking just for personal.

10. Ok cheers bud :-D I know it is illegal still in the UK but I am under 3plants and can prove its for chronic pain. Well I can prove I have chronic pains. Thanks anyway

11. I know about 7-8 people that have been caught growing, all with completely different set ups (organic, hydro, indoors & outdoors) and all of them got off with afew hours community service and/or a little fine (max of aprox £700) and a caution. these people all had a different number of plants but the most plants one of them had was about 40 plants (he & his brother got just under 100 hours of community service each) and this was run via a drip feed with multipul hps lights. I think it depends on the area you live in, previous convictions/cautions and how you go about the whole ordeal once you have been busted. Always remember there isn't a number of plants they can lawfully call cultivation for profit/sale. So technically if you got caught with lets say 50 plants, which clearly isnt for personal use (but they dont know that!) you could say you planned on yielding an oz from each plant and that you smoke around an oz a week and you was just growing a years supply to save even more money etc etc .... whenever things come down to going to court its not what they know, it's what they can prove!

12. I freaking hate such low-life rats. People who use their tongues in such malevolent ways deserve an Oldboy-style treatment. Jeez, I fucking hate humans, 95% of them are boring, selfish, disgusting, immoral arseholes.

ps I don't condone violent actions

13. Current cultivation law in the UK

14. Old thread I know.. But basically it all goes on your "warrant report" if you're screaming at police and losing your shit then yes you may get a sentence.... personally if it goes that far and the cops bust the door down why not help them and say the plants are in here? Why fight and make matters worse.. Ive been caught joyriding etc and always came politely it does help lol. But yeah if I have 5 plants and they come in with the intentions of finding cash and guns and shit they will be dissapointed and you'll walk out. Anything under 10 I'm sure is a grey area