Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK cannabis business

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superskunksmoke, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I am startin' a business in the UK. I have many ideas about what to do but can't decide on a final conclusion. I have never been to any medical marijuana distributer in the states so I thought I would find out from many of the residents here.

As you already know, cannabis is very popular in the UK, despite the stupid law. I want to start a business that one day, if the law changes, I can instantly start to grow and distribute high quality organic cannabis. Having never been to the states, I am unsure of the other items sold in the stores.

What would be an ideal business idea that can be run daily with a profit but can be changed the day the law changes?

2. I assume a dispensary can sell all the products that a normal headshop would so you have those options. On top of the cannabis you've got a variety of edibles that can be sold.

I must say though, I can't see your business working out very soon - decriminalisation may come into effect at some point within the next 5 years (hopeful at best), but legalisation and selling weed is a completely different matter.

But if you want you can steal my high idea, not that its much use now the Netherlands cannabis laws has screwed us over too. Basically my idea is a Hooters (like) Coffeeshop.
    Bud + boobs + ass + chicken = Instant WIn

3. the uk laws are pathetic makes me ashamed to be british, I nearly cry everytime I come back from the Dam, but to be honest fella move to the Dam ull be waiting till the year 3456 for our laws surrounding weed to change. :(

4. I'm from the UK and there was and might still be some actual coffee shops in the UK, think it's stockport? and it's called the Dutch Experience google it it's pretty interesting it's a dutch style cannabis cafe and it's illegal but because of people protesting the police don't raid it anymore? Look into it bro and if you do it, hit me up i'll be there for the grand opening, joint in mouth.

5. that was in 2003 mate

6. Boobs and coffee in the UK, i'd get shot mate haha. I do wish though :). I have been into many head shops in the UK but the one main seller that keeps them open is the bags of synthetic fake shit that I strongly disagree with!

That shop sounds class! I live down south though but I will deffo look that up. Surprised the cops aren't waitin' outside, cuffs in hand! Right dick 'eds down here!