Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by alhilali, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 alhilali, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    i was just hoping i could get some pics of some bud from the UK, because i live in the uk and it looks like shit, most of the pics i see on this forum are from America and canadia and the buds look AMAZING! its bin ages since ive seen actual red hairs on my bud! so i was just wondering weather its just were i live ? becayse here you cant rilly pick between strains, good weed is just generaly could skunk and mid grade is could thai, dont ask me y.so it would be good if you could restore some faith in British weed!

2. #2 devilishfatcat, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Gimmie a little bit an ill chuck a picture or two up..

btw its Called not could.. e.g. Called skunk not could skunk..

Youll get better weed once you know more smokers because everyone has their own dealers so...

Oh an these pics wont be great there off my camera phone

One more thing, its generally a no choice matter in the UK but its not all just 'skunk' or 'thai' thats probably just the way your dealers refer to them..

Ive had quite a few genuine strains from UK dealers like cheese, big bud, K2, and skunk and i dont have good connections by any means

D.
    :smoke:

3. I live in America, but originally from Manchester.

I have family in Manchester and they get strain named herbal for sure. I can try get my aunts husband to send me a couple pics but last time i was there he had SSH, Lemon Skunk, and a couple others but all were jsut as if not better the medical grade.

He has a couple connects that go through growers and a couple more connects that go through the dam so you know the herb is going to be ncie coming from the Dam

4. Yeh man Manc's good for green ive heard some very good things about the stuff you can get there... and its like an hour away from me ;)

But ot of the cities like where i am in a pretty big town but still not the best green.. not many strain names up here...

Anyway look out for 'Devilishfatcats 1st pick-up thread (UK)'

D.

5. I live in Blackpool an hour away from Manchester and mostly get no name green although on occasions get named strains.

just got a half ounce green un known strain
    6 vallies 10mg
    1/4 resin
    1/4 pollen
    and a couple sprinkles of kief from previous pickups and a free house and a new weedstar bong with g spot ash catcher

will put up some pictutres of the strainss i have etc in another thread

6. #6 alhilali, Apr 14, 2009
    sorry, when i said that good weed is called skunk and mids called Thai, i ment just in my area, i live in a small town in wales so thats y there might be less variety

7. haha no fucking way mate i live in poulton!!!

where abouts in blackpool you from?

D.

8. eny body got eny pics?

9. #9 dwaine, Apr 14, 2009
    This is some Cheese I picked up last week. Got a quarter for £40. Ive had other strains too recently including Tootie Fruity, Powerplant and White Widow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See all the pics in my thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/370847-uk-pick-up-cheese.html

Where abouts in the UK are you? I found it hard at first to find good stuff because there is so much sprayed stuff around recently, but once you get linked to one good source, your pretty much sorted.

10. im live in lil town in wales called ruthin, dealer gets it of a person who gets it of a person who gets it of a person, you get the idea, probs y theres so little variaty

11. Look for this thread in the 'stash jar' i uploaded em for ya last night... should HOPEFULLY be updating with some big bud today

D.

12. I need to find my Digi cam and get some pics up when i next make a pick up.
    Should be getting 1/8th tomorow or thursday, by the stuff i got Saturday it will be some dank :smoking:

13. couple of photos from my thread..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D.

14. ^^^ like your sig, just didnt care for pulp fiction that much! :eek:

Nice buds though! :D

15. Not great pictures but there on another thread but I picked up an ounce of this stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]