Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uhhhhhh...the weed wasn't there?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokers, Jan 26, 2013.

1. So I wanted to buy weed today my my dealer and my schedule didn't match up.. so he texts me saying he left my weed under the black bench in the front of my neighborhood and that I can pay him back later because he had to go to work. I'm like sick thats a good service and I go to the black bench in the front of my neighborhood and I search for a good 20 mins and the weed is not there. I tried calling and texting him but hes at work now so obviously he can't talk. I don't know what to do from here lol... I was all excited and shit too :/

A lil bit of me thinks hes gonna be pissed and says that im lying but I know him pretty well so idk.. I mean it sucks to lose weed so I understand if he does.

2. You have to ask yourself deep down, is this guy reliable? Is there any bit of doubt in you that says he might jib you. If so, look further into it. It could have been a wrong place wrong time situation, someone could've seen and grabbed it. The bud is gone and that's what it comes down to so be honest with him.

3. Could this person be lying?

4. I mean.. I don't think hes lying because what would he get out of it? I'm for sure not giving him the money if I didnt get the weed lol. And hes really reliable and a good friend.

5. Follow your gut, dude.

6. If he's a good dealer and hasn't ever tried to fuck you around before chances are someone else found it and swiped it. In which case I reckon you should offer to pay half because it's not really either of your faults just an unfortunate situation.

How much weed was it?

7. Fuck that dude I cant believe you told me to pay for half of it.. thats insane its all his fault.. it was 5gs of dank shit. But hes all good and hes gonna meet me soon to serve me :)

8. so he did place it but it got swiped? n he dnt care or thinks u chinced himm tht sick dealer still i guess

9. Yea he really did I went and looked around for it witg him and he served me and It all ended happy:)

10. He was trying to do you a favour man and you're just gonna let him cop the whole cost?

11. It's kind of his fault for leaving it in a place like that. If there's no way he could have left it on your porch then I understand that, but there's plenty of other places.

12. ye i agree if he did you tht favour you should

13. Why didn't he just bother to go to your front door or something... Why would you leave it at a public area, where anyone could get it

14. I'm glad its all good, but I personally would have offered to pay half of it. If I didn't think the spot was a good place to put it though in the first place, then I would have told him to wait until he was done with work.
    But at least things worked out. Enjoy your smoke :smoking:.

15. It's pretty windy outside, could have been misplaced. I doubt your dealer is looking to rip you off if you're close friends and you didn't even pay for the weed yet, so he's fronting the bag in the first place. Someone either found it, it blew away in the wind, or he didn't drop it off yet.

If you must do transactions similar to this, I recommend finding a much better spot, hell even an envelope in your mailbox would have kept it safer. If this is a transaction you do often, maybe buy one of those fake rocks that people hide their spare keys under, and then tell him to just put the weed there and you can put the money there.

Reminds me of a dealer I used to go through, he was never around so the majority of our transactions were through his mini fridge :laughing:. A good amount of the honor system was used since there were several bags and usually a pile of money from other customers, but it was quick and efficient.

16. is the bench a normal spot for the transactions? no part of leaving an 8th plus under a bench sounds like a good idea.

17. So OP/smokers, he didn't tell you he was going to leave it in a park under a bench, he just did it, and only let you know after the fact?

If that's the case, which is how it seems from what we've been told, I honestly can't believe how many people think you should pay for half, or any of it.

Which coincidentally, whether or not that is the case with this guy, is EXACTLY why so many shady dealers think they can (and do) get away with this so often.

Starting from the beginning, the guy seems to have texted him and told him where he left his stuff AFTER it was already done, it doesn't seem to have been OP's idea or even a delivery method he agreed to before it was done.

Now, who would want the iphone or an X-box game they were buying from a friend, left in a park, under a bench, without prior discussion? Just think about it like it was any other transaction... if OP didn't say it was cool, there are quite literally only two ways about it: the guy who left it, either A) made a poor choice, which has nothing to do with his customer, or B) he's intentionally ripping OP off.

Which is why, considering those two facts, it is incredibly unfair to expect someone to pony up cash after a transaction like that.

On the other hand, if OP agreed to it beforehand, that's an acknowledgement of the risks and an open invitation for problems like the above, and he may well share some of the responsibility... just how much may depend on his relationship with the guy.

18. you can always tell on this forum who has sold bud and who hasnt by how they answer these kinda questions. its like every customer sees it as the dealer is trying to fuck them and make money and every dealer sees it as the customer is being a fiend trying to get high as possible off his bit of money

19. Youre really not gonna offer any compensation? your dealer lost potentially 100 bucks. i know that isnt youre price but theoretically $20g/5 . really shitty to offer nothing man.

20. If my dealer texted me saying the weed is under a bench in the park and I went and checked and it wasnt there I wouldn't pay him shit I would say"hey maybe you should come to my house instead of leaving it under the bench in front of my house"