Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uhhhhh..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theguypac, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Okay this is going to sound crazy.. but I think my dealer hacked my phone. It seems like every time I text my friend about something to do with me getting money, my dealer ends up coincidentally texting me shortly after saying hes got some good shit or something and to let him know if I need any. Is this actually possible? I let it slip the first few times because I thought it was just a weird coincidence. The thing is.. its happened more than a few times now.. Now its just fucking creepy.

2. ya im sure that's it

3. he didnt hack your phone

4. Yeah it sounds fucking insane but he NEVER texts me offers whenever I'm broke. It happens every time I tell my friend about something then he will text me after like 15 mins..how could it be a coincidence? Its at odd times of the day..

5. Only way to know for sure is to run a test every couple days and text your friend saying you have money. If your dealer doesnt it you up just as often as he does, you know its coincidence.

6. Yeah I'm going to try this.

7. Im following this. If your dealer tapped your phone my mind will be blown. that would be insane.

8. Subbed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Your friend is telling him to hit you up.... so you will hook up and go get them high.....

Just saying.....maybe....

10. he didn't...we did...he's a client though... :smoking:

11. Does friend know dealer?

12. Didnt see your post

13. My friend isnt connected to my dealer at all. He wouldn't do that anyway. Hes like my bro. Also I dont even smoke with my dealer.

14. I wouldn't advertise having money anyways. Not even to close friends.

15. was just first logical guess i had... that who you told... then told dealer...
    Beyond that all i see likely is coincidence.....
    Still just a guess...
    Tho who knows.... maybe someone has developed a programme to do as you suspect...
    And receive someone else's texts.....
    Tho i see jealous lovers buying that shit before small time drug dealers....
    Of coarse he could always be both....
    And got the shit to track his woman... then started tracking fucking everyone....

Maybe...

16. NSA working with the DEA. Get out while you still have your anal virginity.

17. I dont directly say I have money though. I talk to my close friend a lot and tell him financial situations I have. Its not like I just text him saying "yeah dude I got hella money!" or something.

18. The programs are everywhere man. Its really easy to tap into a phone. If the person responds to a random text, thats all it takes to get tapped into. Though I wouldn't know why the hell my dealer would want to do that..unless hes just really desperate for sells? I'm going to test this though. I'll send my friend a text in a few days saying I have money and see if dealer texts me.

19. If your dealer hacked your phone, I'd give him mad props. That's like some FBI DEA 007 spy shit right there

Omega369 :wave:

20. 20 years ago it would be lol. Now you just google a program and bam!