uhhh

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by veedubbud420, May 24, 2011.

1. alright guys gotta quick question. I have two plants growing, and they are both about an inch or two tall, and both have 3-6 leafs on them, but are still oval shaped. they do not look like the typical "pot" leafs. they are outside in a pot with potting soil, and it's been about a week and a half since they sprouted out of the soil. any ideas, or am I just paranoid. ohh and this is my first grow so I'm learning!

2. the first set of leaves should be serrated...

do you have pics?

3. Doesn't sound like weed. Pics?

4. A picture says a thousand words.
    A picture of weed plants says a lot more.

5. Yep - the rounded leaves is an indicator, this time we need pics.

6. Actually sometimes if the plant is stressed it grows abnormal leaf structure.

I have seen 1 - 3 leaf oval growth on a MJ plant before, from stress.

7. Generally, I only see that when a plant/clone is taken from flower and put back under veg lighting. (Stress)
    I've never seen it right from a seedling.

Again, we need those pics.

8. gunna post them as soon as I figure out how to!

9. Maybe this will help->

>Go Advanced
    >Manage attachments
    >Browse (to your pic)
    >Upload

... Steve

10. #10 Wardrobe, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011

veedubbud420, your link resolves to this. Way too much for the PHPBB bulletin board software.
    Try putting the pic on your PC, then using the procedure I outlined.
    PHPBB has trouble resolving complex links.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo.../500/Photo_on_2011-05-24_at_08_45_2.jpg[/img]

Sorry, that didn't show what it really looks like.
    This is what it really looks like, with the first 'h' removed:-
    ttp://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&key=dc1746c06065fc354e991414177c62b7&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.grasscity.com%2Fabsolute-beginners%2F821972-uhhh.html%23post10696551&v=1&libid=1306241716113&out=http%3A%2F%2F%2Fphotopost%2Fshowphoto.php%3Fphoto%3D114679%26title%3Dphoto-on-2011-05-24-at-08-45-2%26cat%3D500&title=uhhh%20-%20Grasscity.com%20Forums&txt=%5Bimg%5D%2Fphotopost%2Fdata%2F500%2FPhoto_on_2011-05-24_at_08_45_2.jpg%5B%2Fimg%5D

... steve

11. sorry ahah. That link^ goes dirrectly to the picture = )

12. Nope, with your latest link, I get a '404 Not Found' Message.

Don't bother with attempts at inline pics - they're an annoyance to mobile users. Attachments are much better.
    And DON'T host MJ pics on other sites - that's asking for it.
    The GC servers are in the Netherlands and won't get you in the same trouble.

Try what I suggested - guaranteed to work.

If you still have trouble, PM me and I'll tell you another way.

13. Photo on 2011-05-24 at 08.45 #2.jpg
    finalllllyyyyyy got it!

14. hopefully that will help...

15. Yep. I just replied, but somehow my reply disappeared.

Anyway, sorry to break the news, but they don't look like MJ to me.
    My eyes are bad, so if someone disputes this, I won't argue.
    Anyone?

Couldn't say what they are, but pot will usually grow serrated leaves straight after the rounded ones, (cotyledons).

Two last questions - how old are they and where did you get the seeds?

... Steve (Started adding my name, I hate being called 'Wardrobe'.)

16. = ' ( I got the seeds from a good friend, and they looked like mj seeds I have seen online...they are about two weeks old with the germination too

17. Hmmm.
    They don't look like pot so far, but it might be my eyes. (Need new glasses and less beers.)
    At two weeks old, you'd normally have serrated leaves. I've never seen a new seedling, in 22 tears of growing, that had more than 1 set of rounded leaves, (cotyledons).

I almost corrected the '22 tears of growing', but since it's all blood, sweat and tears, 22 tears is probably more correct. Meant to say years, though.

Gotta hit the sack now, before I get too drunk and make an idiot of myself, if I'm not already.

Good night, mate,
    ... Steve

18. it's morning here in florida! and thanks for your help, i'll keep you posted and let you know what happens with them!
    goodnight

19. that is 100% NOT CANNABIS

your "friend" ripped you off.

if you have more seeds, post a picture of them. i'm interested.