uhhh

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jfresh420, Mar 30, 2011.

1. sorry but these pics dont really show it but i can kinda describe it.. weed16.jpg

not between the leaves theres like a cluster of something coming in..doesnt look like new leaves..only thing i can think of is seeds..but im brand new to growing so im now sure:confused_2: and i cant take pics any close or it get More blurry..could it be buds forming? although i havnt seen ANY pistils..so could it be male producing seeds?

Attached Files:

2. i guess those pictures are pretty useless..SHIT!:mad:

3. U need to give us more info.. such as how old it is and whether or not your flowering her already.

4. weed 13.jpg

..right in that spot

5. my badd..yea,ive been in flower for like..gotta be goin on a month now..micro grow,altogether prolly been in the soil for 2.5 months maybe 3 total

6. not a big deal if its male i could care less..only my first grow and i know i need to do shit different

7. If you've been in flowering (12/12) for a month now, you should of seen some sort of pre-flowers to determine the sex.

I wish I could help you, but your pictures aren't focused enough to make out whether or not its balls or pistils

8. Turns out it was a male,pulled it this morning..

9. Sucks man, I was about to say a ball-ish structure could mean it is showing male properties.

RC