Uhhh...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by One Truth, Sep 4, 2009.

1. So I went outside to smoke another bowl and I walked around in a trance listing to my music and ended up ripping it in my front yard.. I blow out my last hit and look up.. standing on the side walk is my neighbor whos a 40ish year old mom with her 2 young boys just staring at me...the mom had her mouth open haha
    I just go "OH FUCK" blow out the cashed bowl turn around and go to my back yard and go inside... what do i do now?

im gonna pack another bowl

2. Wow. I really don't know what I can tell you on this one. It sounds like you've been flat out caught. Unless your neighbor is retarded, she knew that was bud. The only thing I can think of, if you get confronted, say that it was shisha. I'm not sure if that works, but it's gotta be better than nothing. Act offended; i.e "Would I seriously be dumb enough to use illegal "drugs" in plain view of neighbors? No, I would not, It was flavored tobacco. Which Is legal, cause I happen to be over 18 years of age!" well, you are....aren't you? In theory, you wouldn't be on this board if you weren't, right?:)

3. who gives a fuck
    you should of said "WHY THE BLANK STARE!? ITS TOBACCO!"

4. D$ i dont get why you think im youngster...
    i dont really care until you guys made me realize she could call the cops..

5. just dont talk to her about it and unless shes a uber bitch she wont have anything to say.

6. I don't really think your underage. I'm just givin' ya shit ;)
    I don't think they can search your house for a neighbor saying they saw you tokin' da cheeb, but I don't want to put false info out there, and get you in trouble. My advice, for the next day, whenever you toke, eliminate 95% of the smell every time (maybe you already do this, but idk) And keep the greens, and smoking devices cleverly stashed up high. And don't smoke anywhere NEAR your front or back doors if you think the 5-0 is gonna stop by.

Were you smoking outdoors for shits & giggles, or can you not smoke indoors?
    If you can't smoke indoors, maybe its safer that you don't burn at all. As much as that would suck, it'd be wise until it blows over.:D

7. I can toke inside the house but I always wonder outside in middle of a session cause the nice days are limited until it gets cold as fuck

8. dam, haha caught... yo if your not worried, dont worry, who cares cops arent going to come because some women says she saw you smoking....

9. no but when the mom makes a huge stink to everyone in like a block radius about her neighbor being a filthy pothead I think the OP will care. It seems to me that women with children are (women please dont get mad at me for using this word) cunts when it comes to smoking weed.

10. hey OP did anything else come of this

11. no but she always walks by my house now.. I was blazing yesterday night on the porch at like 10 and she walked by I was like wtf

12. well theres only one real solution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXri8ZCKjc&feature=PlayList&p=00FDD0C4E5DC6254&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Chopper Reed - Harden the fuck up[/ame]