Uhhh..Should I Bone my Best Friends Sister? Off Limits?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chrismittty, Aug 28, 2016.

1. This is full of unnecessary details but yeah, idk.
    So my best friend of like 15 years and I had a chill night with a few other friends, we were making tacos and drinking some Crown and Wisers. So far so good. Not too long after another friend and I make a run to grab more booze and the hosts sister comes by. She smelled good and was kind of flirty with me and one other guy. Threw me off, ive never seen her flirty. Shes, lol, shes hard as fuck. Harder than most people I know, and a gangster ass bad bitch, kind of intimidating really. haha. Anyways, Tacos Tacos Tacos, Drink Drinnk Drinnnnk, Smoke, and drink some more..Fast forward. We are all falling out in various locations within his house and a few people were still up. I was out on the couch for at least an hour shit, and decide tto get up after I hear everyone sharing ghost and demonic stories. Shit freaked me out. lol. not being able to pass out with demons on the mind, I get up and walk around right as another mutual friend and the sister are about to leave to go pick up some shit, I get to the front door and walk out, to see them standing by her car. I see that its like 345 am so, I say goodnight and that I am out, and will catch them later. The other guy forgot said he his phone inside so she said "Im gonna drop him off and come get you" to the other guy...He walks in and ding ding ding, here comes the offer for that ride.
    I accept, hop in and we drive around the corner to my place. As we are sitting in her car in the middle of my street, the Demonic conversation re-emerges followed by some real heavy stuff. Poor girl is going through alot, and cups and windows and pots and pans are doing weird shit at her place apparently and she felt like people would think shes crazy, so she told me. lol.Not knowing exacty what I was getting into and or what to say, i offered to listen and smoke some, and continue conversation on my couch, as we come inside..So we smoke some bowls, talk about life, her situation and shit. .Not long after she admits "Ive always kinda had a crush on you" "you're a cute ginger too, I havent been with a ginger before." We then talk about how neither of us are particularly into redheads but shit, shes cute, I'm cute....Fuck it... We made it to my bedroom where my last condom was gone. My shithead little brother asked for one just the night before. Fuck.

Fuckk.

So we decided since it was so forward, we basically were like yeah, lets fuck. that we'd take a rain check and get some sleep after some mild fooing around.
    I wont lie, shes hot, buttttttt I am a little torn, my best dude is really protective and shit. I am not sure he would like it. Do i say fuck that shit both her and I are adults and want to smash, or just keep getting more blue balls around her.

TL;DR ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Drank at a buddies and his older sister came on to me at the very end of the night. I dont think my buddy would be tooo happy. Do I say fuck that shit both her and I are adults and want to smash, or just keep getting more blue balls around her. I am really not sure and I know I will get this chance again.

Thoughtts?

2. unless her brother is tony montana, i'd say not to just foool around with her tho.. i mean if ur attracted and seems u can talk,,, its ur friends kid sister right? just dont do her dirty ur friend shouldnt hate man if hes sour about it just :passing-joint: blaze one wit the guy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you bang her you may loose your friend. Is the reward worth the risk? I personally wouldn't do it unless I thought I was going to have a long relationship with here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. You only YOLO once, Gingerõ!

Hit it and be adults!

• Like Like x 4
  5. I dont think she wants anything serious, or at least not from me. She's a little more put together than I am, has a family (no husband) so, I doubt I have to worry about screwing her over. I mean as long as I am not a POS in general. Her brother is a little bit tony montana like, haha, but he isnt somone I am afraid of or anything, I just don't want to loose his respect. We have spent about 15 years chilling and building shit so, especially with him I do FULLY grasp the bros before hoes concept, have for years, as Reth mentioned, but, I just got out of a relationship and could use a boost. Maybe not this boost though, I dont know.

Friends Hot Older Sister
    [​IMG]

But no really, that whole pissing him off thing is the main reason I am torn, well the other reason is so much I dont know if I can post it haha.

I am sometimes tooo straight forward, so maybe I can use that to my advantage and just ask my boy if he cares... "Aye Bro, Care if lay some pipe down with your sister?" hahah But no really, how the fuck would I even ask?

Shes 31 and I am 27 so its not like we are kids

6. id do it. just dont go telling everyone lol easy as that

• Like Like x 1
  7. I dont think its worth that risk, but she now has already spent the night. I just didnt do what I very well could have, and I am assuming he thinks happened. So I have to sort that shit now too.

8. do whatever you want, it's her life not her brother's, her sexuality, her body. Just respect her and don't hurt her.

To me as long as no bad is done, it's all good ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's a little old to be that protective of your older sister. My sister is 31 and idgaf who she bangs as long as I don't have to hear about it.

If it's a one time thing I would just handle it. But if you might keep talking for awhile its probably better to mention it instead of it coming up later on. Especially if you all hang out a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #12 Tonika, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    nope I don't think you should do it that is messed up.

Its up to you & her tho.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well shit girl, give it to me straight.:laughing:

And yeah there is a lot I left out realizing I over described the beginning, so, sorry about the lack of detail later on, but I couldn't hurt her, I couldnt forgive myself if yall knew what I know, and not to mention, shit this girl could chew me up and spit me out..twice.

12. I would like to meet her if she is that bad lol. :p

• Like Like x 3
  13. He's worried about the fkn his buddies sister when he should be worried about finding a sober driver

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm gonna go ahead and be straight with you, I didn't read a word of that. The answer is objectively a firm NO. Always and under any circumstances a NO. There's way too many chicks out there to be caught up with one that could ruin a friendship. Bottom line is if you do it, you don't value the friendship. Frame it in your mind however helps you sleep at night, but it's the truth.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't. That shit is weird lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was actually going to skate but we were three blocks from my house, literally around the corner. I agree it wasn't smart in retrospect.

17. To be more specific , I have a sister and if my best mate was shagging her I don't think I could be friends with him.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 3 blocks, 3 miles, 3 states it's all the same. Literally around the corner is a terrible excuse. Be a man and accept responsibility. 3 measly blocks is a pretty easy walk compared to the consequences of getting in a car with a fkd up driver. I know 1st hand. Learn your lesson now before it's too late. It's time people's attitudes about driving around fkd up changes.

• Like Like x 1