Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uhh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I bought a half o a week ago, and gave a friend a pill bottle full cause he paid 70.
    Now I have like 1 gram or 2 left, and too this point my tolerance is so high, a popcorn size nug and another small piece of DANK shit with kief from my grinder doesn't get me even a bit of high. Earlier on in the sack, that would have gotten me blasted for 2+ hours. Wtf?
    So I smoked just about a half O in a week and a half. Fuck.

2. I know but should tolerence really change that much over less than a half O?

3. does it matter if it should? it did. so take a t break

4. I was blazin through a half O a week, took like 3-4 days off and it was all good again. :smoke:

5. I Find that if i smoke the same shit day in and day out i build a resistance to it very quickly

6. If you don't normally smoke that much on a regular basis at that rate then yes.

7. You should have taken a break from your smoking when you knew you weren't getting as high

8. I don't understand how tolerances get high...it's weird to me.

I can smoke everyday, and just one regular sized bowl of reggie gets me high as fuck.

9. totally agreed. if you can, it's nice to have at least two strains of herb, plus a couple kinds of hash or oil.
    same thing happened to me during august man, bought a couple ounces of one guy and just skyrocketed my tolerance to that strain. i was taking multiple g bong rips before doing anything at all haha.

10. u say u "can" smoke every day which means u probably dont smoke every day. and thats why ur tolerence doesnt get built up. trying smoking a few bowls every day for a few months and see how u feel.

11. wtf lol u must be smoking schwag cuz i can go through a half o in a few days and even when i smoke 2 or 3 good size (.1 or .2) snaps i still get zooted, so pick up some dank

i live in southern california and all the nugs i get are just straight fire btw

12. Its just because you've been smoking the same shit, try to pick up a mix of strains next time. I usually get an 8th of 3 or 4 different ones